View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #24
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

The inside hadn’t changed much. Still the concrete cold floor and the array of bondage equipment on the wall. The same ring bolts in the floor, but this time between them was a long plank of narrow wood stood on its edge. At either end there was a rope attached through the plank and attached to pulleys on the ceiling.

He took me over and chained my ankles to the ring bolts so they were about 1.5 m apart again. The chains weren’t tight so I had some movement. I stood there watching him as he set up a timer in front of me and then noticed the cords of the plank were attached to a winch on the wall. I looked down at the plank to try to gauge its thickness. About A centimetre I guess. I also noticed I was dripping from my pussy.

Then with a jump I heard the clicking as he started to wind the winch and the plank started to rise off the floor between my legs. He brought it up until it was nearly touching my pussy lips. Then stopped. He walked over to inspect its position to make sure it was directly between my legs.
Then one more turn/ click and I felt it touch my pussy. Just applying a small amount of pressure. He came over again and this time took my pussy lips and moved them to either side of the narrow plank. As he touched them I shivered. I then realised just how excited I was.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: