View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 07:58 AM   #23
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I said I’d write up how the wooden horse went. I’ll try to capture it all here.

After someone on here suggested it as a challenge I did a bit of research and chatted to my Dom (not sure I should refer to him as my Dom really but can’t think of a better expression). He was keen and reassuring. I was very nervous and excited in the build up as it seemed very extreme to me, but I wanted to see if I could do it.

I took the train up to where he lives and walked to his place. The whole way there it was going through my head to not go, but something just made me go on auto pilot.

I arrived at his place, took a few deep breaths and rang the door bell. For a while I hoped he was out but I heard him approach the door. After entering we chatted a bit, mainly to put me at ease. Then when it was time to begin he looked me in the eye and said “last chance to back out”. I smiled nervously but I nodded and stood up. Difficult to describe how I felt. Very turned on and excited but much more nervous than the last time. Don’t know if it was because I knew how intense it had been then or just because this was going to be more painful.

He took me into another room and told me to strip which I did. He then took my arms and folded them behind my back so each hand was holding the opposite elbow. He then tied them in place. He said it was important for this that my hands were out the way. Luckily I’m quite flexible so it wasn’t too uncomfortable. Then he fitted the thick leather collar like the last time with a metal loop at the front and finally he tightly fitted the ball gag.

He attached a leash to the collar and walked me to the back door. No shoes this time. He said they would get in the way. I once again paused by the back door. It wasn’t a particularly warm day, and his garden is overlooked, but again he just pulled on the lead and I stepped outside and he walked me actoss the garden to his out building. Here he fumbled with the key and I felt every second like it was an hour. I felt very exposed, but at th3 same time I could feel my wetness increase at the excitement of possibly being watched.

Once the door was open he went in and left me standing there. Felt like for about 5 mins but was probably only 30secs. Then he came out took the lead and led me inside

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: