View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 08:20 AM   #45
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norguy View Post
You may want to start this one a bit earlier than usual to lower the risk of getting caught.
Start out wearing a sports bra, panties of your choice and a pair of shorts. (Shoes and socks are your choice and are not included in this dare)

You will do 5 laps, but you are not racing your fastest time.
Time the first lap you do. This is the goal for the next laps. You will try to be within 5 seconds of this time for the next four laps.

For each lap you miss the target time with 5 seconds or more, remove one piece of clothing.

Now, when you are done you are free to walk home in whatever clothes you are left in, if you feel comfortable doing so. If not, you may edge once for each piece you had to take off before putting them back on and going home.

And, if you ended up completely naked you have to orgasm once in addition to the edges before putting your clothes back on. You may find a secluded spot if you want to.

I hope this one is a little bit more doable.
I did this with some additions. Changed the +-5 seconds to +-1 second. Also I was dared via pm to edge between laps, and I also thought part of this dare was to edge the amount of sets of my at home workout before the dare, but now I'm realizing that was part of a different dare... Oh well.
When I woke up around 5:45, I for some reason went straight to my laptop thinking I had a class (before 6:00 am... My brain doesn't work sometimes). After I realized that I was 2 hours early for my zoom, I decided to get started on the dare. I ate a small snack, used the bathroom, etc. then got started. Again, I really thought there were more elements to the dare, and ended up essentially merging multiple dares, so I did the home workout nude. Like last time I did it nude, it wasn't necessarily daring in any way. In addition to the ab workout I do almost every day I did 2 sets of other workouts using some adjustable dumbbells that my dad bought a few years ago. In the end I had 2 sets of abs and 2 sets of the other stuff, so I thought about just saying that it was a total of 2 sets, but that really would've been lying to myself so I edged 4 times. I laid down on my couch and after about 20 minutes or so I had finished all 4.
I checked my phone and it was 6:45 when I finally, sweaty and horny, pulled on a thong, running shorts, a sports bra, and shoes and socks. I'm supposed to be braless for another few weeks, but I never got a response ono whether I'm allowed to be wearing only a bra as a top, and since it's part of another dare I'm assuming wearing a sports bra is ok.
I drank a cup of water and set out on a jog to the track, which took only about 6 minutes, and pretty much started the first lap as soon as I got there. I knew I wanted to go at a pace that would be pretty difficult to hit 5 times in a row, so my first lap was a 1:27.52, a decent bit slower than the time that I would do interval workouts in during track season, but definitely not slow. I wanted to find a place to do the edging between laps where I would either not be seen, or be able to stop soon enough so that if someone came to the track they wouldn't have enough time to notice. I did the first one with my back against the bleachers so I could see all the entry points in front of me, and anyone behind me wouldn't know I was there. Since it was about 10-12 minutes ago when I last edged at my house, and I had been running, I had almost returned to normal in turned of sensitivity, but not quite 100%. It took me about 3 and half minutes to get the first edge done. Normally in the track workouts I would take equal time recovery (if I ran a 1:27 I would rest for 1:27) so I was well over my normal break time. 1:27.52 is a pretty weird time to try to pace, I worked out in my head that I would need to be approximately 22 seconds per 100 meters (slightly faster to hit the time exactly). I was kind of all over the place with the pacing but I finished at 1:27.08 so it turned out okay. I went to the same place in front of the bleachers, this time taking just a couple of minutes to edge. Lap 3 was where it started to get harder to find the energy to hit the time, but I got it in 1:28.39, the edge again came after less than 2 minutes.
On lap 4 things started to get interesting. I started the lap faster than I should've, coming into the 100m mark at 20.5, so I thought I could slow it down a little bit for the next 100m. Well at the halfway point I was at 46 seconds, now a couple seconds slower than I needed to be, so I tried picking it up. By the 300m mark I had picked it up slightly but I was still 2 seconds behind pace, and getting really tired. The last 100m wasn't quite a sprint but it was hard trying to push my legs to run that fast for another 100. I hit the stopwatch as I crossed the finish, and when I looked at it it said 1:28.60. .08 seconds slow... I resigned to taking the thong off, so I went over to the bleacher, struggled a little bit trying to get the shorts and thong off over my shoes, then to get the shorts back on, all while panting. I glanced around to make sure no one was there and checked my watch, it was 7:08. Again sitting down in the same place I worked myself up to an edge through my shorts. again it took another minute and a half, and I was really becoming aware of the combined forces of the at home workout, the now 8 edges, and the running on my legs. However, I had to finish this last lap.
I finished the first half of the final lap with perfect time, but in my mind I knew I was too weak to hit the time, and I finished the lap in the 1:29 range (didn't even check the hundredths because I knew it didn't matter). I definitely was not walking home half naked so I decided to take the shorts off since I figured I could edge faster that way, then I got started on the edging to "buy" my shorts and thong back. By the way, if you get turned on by these reports you're either a fucking psychopath or you're not picturing it correctly. I'm sitting there, bottomless, wearing a sports bra, pressed in between a set of bleachers and a black fence, sweating and panting profusely, furiously masturbating trying to edge as fast as possible, while looking back and forth in front of me to make sure nobody is going to interrupt me. My right arm was tired by the first edge, which took probably less than a minute. I yanked the shorts back on over the shoes, restoring my dignity, and started on the 2nd edge. To my misfortune, maybe 30 seconds into my 2nd edge I look up and see this boy from my high school that I'm friends with, who is now also in college coming out from the path through the woods that connects our neighborhood to the school campus. Naturally I stopped rubbing myself instantly, but I also decided that the best possible thing for me to do would be to leave and act like I didn't see him.
So I jump up, still wobbly on my legs from the edges and the laps, and start jogging in the opposite direction around the track, leaving my thong on the bleachers. So I'm jogging away, probably looking like a Walking Dead zombie, trying my best to avoid him, but OF COURSE he comes up to have a conversation with me (probably good then that I left the bleachers where my thong was lol). He's just talking about college and small talk stuff, meanwhile I'm standing there, still out of breath, sweating, heart racing, and horny out of my fucking mind listening to him and trying to entice him to cut off the conversation so I can get the hell out of there. After a couple of minutes I finally ask him if he was just out for a run or what. He said he was gonna do a workout on the track and I said so fast "Oh well I'll let you get to it" and turned around and started jogging away. Now I feel guilty because I do actually like him (not as a crush), but I had to get the hell out of there. I did a very slow jog back home, really wanting to cum but I did not have any time at all. I was also going to report right after I finished but once I showered and ate, it was pretty much time for my zoom call. I'm about to go back out and see if my thong is still there... I doubt anyone would notice it but who knows?
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Vette for this post: