View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 06:27 AM   #39
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norguy View Post
You are totally right, I did not know that it takes that long to recover from an all out 400m sprint. So I totally understand that being naked at a high school for over an hour is a little bit extreme .

I have another suggestion then.

You may want to start this one a bit earlier than usual to lower the risk of getting caught.
Start out wearing a sports bra, panties of your choice and a pair of shorts. (Shoes and socks are your choice and are not included in this dare)

You will do 5 laps, but you are not racing your fastest time.
Time the first lap you do. This is the goal for the next laps. You will try to be within 5 seconds of this time for the next four laps.

For each lap you miss the target time with 5 seconds or more, remove one piece of clothing.

Now, when you are done you are free to walk home in whatever clothes you are left in, if you feel comfortable doing so. If not, you may edge once for each piece you had to take off before putting them back on and going home.

And, if you ended up completely naked you have to orgasm once in addition to the edges before putting your clothes back on. You may find a secluded spot if you want to.

I hope this one is a little bit more doable.
Easyyy. I’m essentially hard wired to be able to hit any 1 lap split to the second. So I can either make the time pretty hard to hit so by the final couple of laps I’m pushing it, or drop the room for error to 1-2 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
If you're down for key related games, a simple one is to take a rucksack that you can lock with a padlock (or any other bag for that can be locked) and take the key for it and put it into a bottle of water which you'll freeze prior to the dare in your freezer.

To get a nice even setting, you can dangle that key into the bottle with a thread to keep it kinda central.

To do the dare, go to a location/time of your choosing with the bottle, take off all your clothes and put them in the bag and lock it. Now you have to wait for that ice to melt (no fires)!

More fun can be had by stacking other tasks during the melting time.

The amount of ice (size of bottle) / how deep you bury the key determines how much risk you want to give yourself. This way you also never need to go to a specific place to retrieve the key, you'll always have it.... just not immediately usable.
Never tried something key related (didn’t have time for the dare from Irene on Saturday so I’m trying to find a time to do that) but this sounds interesting. Broad daylight means the ice melts faster but midnight means less chance of being caught... leaves me with a choice
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote