View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #31
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
What is your living area like? Would a naked lap around your house be possible at night?
My house is at the corner of a cul-de-sac and the street that I live on. Naked lap would indeed be possible, but you can do better than that. Anymore imagination to add on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel18 View Post
Since you did the lap bottomless. Go again early a do a lap naked. If real Daring and early do it barefoot too.
Oh boy have I got a report for you. This dare was pm'd to me so I'll report it here also:

I want you to do your run and end up in that same soccer field. Wear a very baggy tank top, a sports bra, and whatever workout pants your comfortable wearing with a thong underneath. I want you to take everything off except your baggy tank top and shoes off, now I know your probably thinking this is very similar to the dare you've already done, but here's where things get harder. Your going to race your fastest time of 1:15. If you make it past the finish line beating that time then well done, you did great and deserve your win. But if you don't, well losers don't get rewarded. Losers get to run home without their sports bra or thong on. But don't worry, there's one way to redeem yourself and save yourself from the embarassment. You'll do a full lap completely naked with your clothes hidden away.

Okay did this earlier this morning. Was going to report right after, but it was about 7:50 when I had gotten back and showered and I had class in 10 minutes so I didn't think I'd have time.
Woke up, did the normal routine. I did my ab workout naked (which wasn't daring since nobody can see into the room where I do it, but still fun) then pulled on a black sports bra, black thong, red spandex shorts (figuring that would make it even worse if I ended up without underwear), and found a tank top that I had cut up the side of for a football game last year. Basically there's no side cover under my arm until about mid ribcage. Oh yeah, and the tank top was bright fucking green so I really stuck out like a sore thumb.
Most of the run was normal, it was kind of a weird outfit to be wearing so I got weird looks from a couple of the people I saw but if anything I was less exposed than normal so that's fine. Ended up doing 5 miles before finding my way to the soccer field to do the actual dare. It was essentially broad daylight but only 7:10 am (just looked it up sunrise was apparently 6:40), so I *hopefully* would be undisturbed. I ran to the soccer field and hopped the fence. Last time I spent a long time working up the courage, but this time I glanced around a couple of times, took the bra off from underneath the tank top, then pulled the spandex shorts and thong off. Calling 1:15 my record is kind of a stretch. In high school I ran the 800 (2 laps) with a record of 2:28, average of 1:14 and the soccer field isn't quite the distance of the track, so 1:15 now would be doable. I started my stop watch and hit the gasss. The wind was blowing my ponytail and the tank top every which way (definitely spent most of the lap with every part of me exposed). When I got to the halfway point I checked my watch: 36 seconds, 1.5 seconds under what I needed, but I was slowing down. When I finished the far end, and was left with just a straight I started sprinting with as much effort as I had left, and finished the lap with a time of 1:13.68. I was out of breath and nauseous to the point where I thought I might throw up, so it took me probably 30 seconds to get the thong and spandex shorts on over my shoes. Ended up pulling the top over my head to get the bra back on but at that point I wasn't even thinking about getting caught because I was too tired lol. I started walking towards home so I could catch my breath, and about 20 seconds later I see a lady coming from the other direction walking her dog and I almost screamed because for some reason my brain skipped a beat and I thought I was still nearly naked. Luckily I wasn't, but if I had gotten there just a little bit later she'd have definitely seen. Not only that, but now I'm realizing that if I hadn't hit the time, I would've probably ended up doing the naked forfeit instead of going home without underwear... That would've been bad...Haha after the lap was done and I was dressed I was literally thinking "well that felt less risky than the last time I did the similar dare"
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Vette for this post: