View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #9
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
How much of the day do you have the house to yourself?
Not much if any. My mom works from home so the most I would be at home alone would be a couple hours in a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Here's a dare for you run: Go out early in a sports bra, thong and shorts. Find a sports field, take your shorts off and do a lap without them, when you get back, take off your thong... If you do a lap bottomless, you can put the thong back on, if not then leave it for someone to find, put your shorts on and finish your run.
Love this. Will try to get it Monday morning. I have 8 AM classes so I'll be going out around 6 Am and will be pretty low risk, but I still get an adrenaline rush from small stuff like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
3 days a week you will be wearing a skirt or dress no panties. When ever you sit no matter where you are have your legs spread. Have panties hanging out of your pussy
Probably won't do this 3 days every week, and I'm not sure about stuffing my panties in my pussy, but I could try something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
When taking a run down to the local high school, do so without wearing a bra or panties. The more adventurous you're feeling, the tighter of a top you're to wear.
Did this this morning. Right as I woke up, I used the bathroom and got changed. I pulled on a small pair of running shorts, nothing too tight so there was no camel toe or anything from the start. For the top I normally just go with a sports bra but for the dare I pulled on a kinda tight gray tank. Looking in the mirror I figured someone would have to be paying pretty close attention to really notice that I wasn't wearing a bra, but that was plenty enough to get my heart racing already. Then pulled on some socks, running shoes, and headphones and started to workout. Started with about a 15 minute ab workout in my room then I was out the door on a run at around 9:15.
The school is only about .8 miles from my house, .6 of which is in my neighborhood but I decided to take a detour to get a bit of a longer jog in (just under 3 miles to get to the school). I guess I really underestimated the amount of people I would see in the neighborhood. I expected a few people but I saw two couples and a car within the first few minutes, which got me really nervous even though I wasn't that exposed. Or so I thought... I forgot to consider the affects of sweat while wearing a semi-tight tank top with no bra. It wasn't extraordinarily hot for a summer morning but it was enough to make me fairly sweaty. I glanced down and saw that my tank top was 1) a few shades darker gray than it should be in some places, and (more importantly) 2) Much tighter than it was when I was looking in the mirror before I started. It wasn't see through or anything but it would not be hard for anyone to notice what was going on. Also, my shorts had started to ride up my ass, and I started to feel the crotch rubbing on my clit every few steps, just adding to the combination of excitement and nervousness.
For the next mile and a half or so in the neighborhood I think I counted 5 walkers and 3 cars. One of the walkers was paying attention to his dogs when we passed so he didn't really have a chance to notice anything but I'm 100% positive the other 4 notices. One old perv didn't even try to hide the fact that he was staring at my chest.
When I finally got out of the neighborhood I thought I'd be safe, only to see that girl's tennis was having a Saturday morning session, and the dad of one of my friends from high school cross country and track was already running on the track where I was gonna do some bodyweight exercises. Me and the dad just said hey to each other as I passed by, and if he noticed anything (which I'm not sure how he wouldn't have) he didn't show it. I just went off to the side, turned my back to him and the tennis team and did the rest of my workout, which took about another 20 minutes all together. After that I went home the short way, and experienced more of the same in the neighborhood (a few walkers, a couple cars, A LOT of glances). When I got home my mom tried to talk to me but I pretty much ran upstairs and got straight in the shower. Was a lot more exhilarating than I thought it would be!
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Vette for this post: