View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 01:45 PM   #7
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's work on that then. Insert your dildo in your pussy. Now start with your smallest plug. After ten minutes insert your medium. Wait another ten minutes and insert your large one. If you can't fit it in, work the medium one in and out of your ass for another ten minutes.

If you can't fit it in after that then stay with the dildo and the plug for half an hour before removing them.

If you do manage to fit the large plug wait ten minutes before inserting your second dildo.
I began my DP training today.

I began inserting the dildo in my pussy. It’s very thick, but I was very wet just thinking about what was going to happen, so I managed to slip it inside without too much trouble. It filled me up so much, and was already feeling stuffed, but I bent over and inserted the smallest plug inside my ass. It took me two tries, the first time I pushed out the dildo when I put the plug inside, then I found the right angle (laying on my belly, legs a bit spread), and stayed still there for 10 minutes, my holes feeling so very full already.

The 10 minutes went by, and I switched to the medium one. I was expecting it to be harder to get inside, but I had found that right angle, and I pushed it halfway in, and waited for my ass to just suck the plug inside. I was feeling even fuller than before, and my pussy clenched around the dildo all the time, but I set up the timer and waited my 10 minutes once more.

I tried to fit the big plug inside afterward, but could not.

So I fucked my ass with the plug for 10 minutes and tried again.

This time the plug managed to get in, but stopping at it’s widest part.
So I laid there, hole spread by the plug and pussy filled, waiting for the 10 minutes to pass, thinking about how it would feel when I’d slip the dildo inside.

10 minutes passed, and it was the dildo’s turn.

I slipped it inside and I felt so incredibly stuffed. My pussy burned, and felt stretched, and my ass felt so full. I never felt so incredibly filled.
I raised my legs so I’d be in a hogtie position, and just waited still for the time to finish, taking in all the sensations of being stuffed full and spread by those two thick dildos in my two fuckholes, and I have to say near the end I nearly came just by twitching and contracting around the dildos.

Thank you Sir for this training regime. Next time I’ll try add the edges and spanking suggested by Sir Garry0993 at each step, to be appropriately punished for being such a slut while I train myself to be a good fuckdoll.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote