View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 04:27 PM   #27
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

EXTREME BONDAGE

I've been sitting on the wooden horse for only 10 minutes now,and my pussy was already aching from the weight pulling down my legs, pushing the thin wood onto my clit. My arms were forced behind my back and pulled up to the ceiling in an armbinder, forcing me to bend forward unnaturally, just multiplying the pain on my tits, 40 clamps in total, the ones on the nipples clover clamps that had heavy weights attached to them. My ass was filled with an anal hook, tied to the tips of my hair, forcing me to pull my head back and look at the ceiling. My face was distorted from tears, snot and drool, a nose hook attached to the harness that also had a big ring gag forcing my mouth wide open attached to it. A rope hanging from the ceiling was tied around my neck, not enough to be dangerous but enough to get uncomfortable when I relaxed too much. My master smiled happily, he loved seeing me suffer for him. He pulled out a candle and slowly let the was drip all over my ass and back, making me quiver in pain and excitement. I really was a painslut.

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote