View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 03:09 PM   #6
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Sensory Deprivation

I would love to experience a gangbang completely cut off from my senses, a thick blindfold on, my ears covered by earphones playing moans and dirty insults on full volume - crawling into the room led by my master on all fours, my hands and feet in big balls of soft cotton or wool, unable to sense or touch anything with them. All I would have left would be my dirty mouth and my body, naturally finding the other people by feeling them, not knowing if they are in the same situation of me, who they are and what they look like - licking cocks and pussies, tits and asses, trying to give and receive pleasure. First shyly, slowly and later rough and loud, I get fucked by many cocks at once, being sat on by women, realizing I in fact am the only one here to serve, the only one who can't see and is humiliating herself by moaning and screaming animalistically, craving for more and more and more and even more pleasure, being fucked in all of my holes, kicked and slapped, pinched and grabbed, helpless and being held there by my master, a strong hold on my leash

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post: