View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #4
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Sometimes I fantasize about being kidnapped by a mysterious guy, being gagged and blindfolded, shoved into a box and in the back of a trunk, a vibe shoved inside both of my holes, not even being able to question much from the pleasure I’m receiving on the long ride. I never get to see where he drove me to, I just know his sex by having a cock shoved into my mouth as soon as he frees me from the box and my gag, fucking my throat until he cums all over my face. He then proceeds to infuse my ears and my nose with a substance that completely blocks them off, solidifying similar to resin. My blindfold is thickened with pads and a hood made out of latex is pulled over my head, only leaving my mouth as a hole and secured with a padlocked, thick collar. This is how I spend my first few days, tied up spread eagle on a bed, constantly stimulated with a wand vibe and cumming over and over again, not hearing how loud my moans are. All stimulation is the orgasms and the occasional cock shoved into my holes. More and more I lose awareness of anything else, mindless to the outside world or even my own existence, just existing to give and receive pleasure, to be toyed with and controlled. After what felt like eternity but simultaneously a week, all sense of time had faded, they put me into a latex suit that forces my hands against my shoulders and my feet against my thighs, making me stand on my knees and elbows. My ass is being plugged with a very thick, inflatable plug and my pussy is sealed in a chastity belt for now, stripping me of all sensation but the feeling of cock in my mouth and the pain of the clamps the kidnappers put on my nipples or my tongue from time to time. Sometimes they put a hand on my mouth just for a few dozen seconds to show their total control over my body…my toy body…I breathe when they want to, I eat when they want to, I pleasure them whenever they want to, I suffer pain when they want to, I walk where they want me to…I can’t even think by myself anymore, all I am is a latex doll existing to pleasure. Once in a month or so they change my position, sometimes I’m tied to a wall, sometimes I’m suspended in the air, sometimes I’m just strapped to a table and used by multiple cocks at the same time. Sometimes they shove a dildo gag down my throat, with just a small hole for me to breathe through. I gave up resisting a long time ago, any word I spoke meant a day in total darkness with no stimulation. Sometimes they don’t let me cum at all for months and sometimes they force me to cum over and over again for days….I really have become a helpless toy

I haven't written 1000 words, guess that means no cumming...feel free to punish me

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post: