View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 08:23 AM   #10
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default How to Fulfill my Boss' Fantasies / 8

Part 8

We entered the restaurant. A waiter came up to us and scrutinized me disdainfully, but as soon as my boss said his name, he became attentive and courteous and led us to a nice quiet table in the back of the restaurant. Big windows presented a great view of a tastefully lit garden in an inner courtyard.

Of course it was the boss who ordered, but by now he knows what I like and met my taste. I had a tender pink salmon fillet in lemon sauce with spinach and potatoes. (There are lots of Italian influences in Munich.) He had Wiener Schnitzel of veal with lukewarm potato salad. (Munich is also not far from Austria.) As an aperitif he ordered two glasses of champagne and when our dishes arrived, a bottle of rosé. The waiter was happy that I knew how to eat using knives and forks and had fun keeping my glass filled. I think he was also happy to stare at my almost naked tits... I did nothing to prevent him. My boss grinned and watched us amused...

I felt good, and more than drunk and would have loved to stay no end, but when I asked for the menu to order coffee and desserts my boss declined. When I got the bill, I understood. I had barely enough money left for a decent tip.

I asked my boss about his further plans, and he said that's easy, he would bring me back to the hotel. He said he had arranged for some men to visit me. He said I could either send them away or get fucked. And, he said, if I thought it good to have some more money, in case that he might not be able to pick me up tomorrow, I'd better fuck them all and I should ask each one to send in the next client after he was done. He grinned and added, I could have as many clients as I wanted...

However, suddenly looking earnest, he assured me that all guys were carefully selected and safe; but horny as hell and that I'd better insist on condoms. And, grinning again, he said I'd better stop the taxi on the way to the hotel and buy a mega box.

Of course I did. The taxi stopped, I jumped out and stormed into a brightly lit supermarket. I found condoms, grabbed a big box, went to the cash register and found I did not have enough money left. I had to leave the condoms with the cashier, get back to the taxi, and ask my boss for more money.... He gave it to me reluctantly and said it's a loan. Only then could I go back to the cash desk and pay.... Under the impatient eyes of all the waiting customers... So embarrassing...

(to be continued)

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: