View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #19
Isabell

Default little answers

ok well we have so many questionaires, so i thought it would be good to have an ultimate questionaire split up into sections

Personal:

Sex: as often as possible Female
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: just under 200 lbs
Bra size (females): 36F
Dick length and width (males): I’ve never measured him
are you a virgin? Not with men and women
if not when did you loose your virginity? 17
sexual preference? mostly straight

Shaving: (do you shave any of the following, and if in a style what style)

legs: yes
arms: arm pits
back: no
chest: no
pubes: no, just trimed down

Masturbation:

How often do you masturbate: varies, when I can fit it in
where do you normaly masturbate: shower or the bed
do you use any objects: sometimes
how long does it normaly take you to climax: five to ten min.
can you climax more than once in a single session: usually don’t have the time for more than one
have you ever masturbated with someone else watching in real life: You mean there are those who haven’t?
have you ever masturbated with someone else watching on webcam: no there are enough questionable pics on the web of me already

Sex Toys: (more applicable to females)

do you own any sex toys: yes
what are they: petting mitten, floggers, paddles, maille whip, claw rings and any number of items that can be used to stimulate the skin outside the body or inside (could be a piece of paper)
which is your favourite : toss up the beaver fur petting mitten or the lemur tail flogger
at what age did you get your first toy: hum…. Guess about 19 I think it was a collar for a boyfriend at the time

Anal:

have you ever tried a anal dare: no
do you like anal insertion: not at this point in time
what have objects have you used: none
have you ever had anal sex: twice once knowing, the other was an accident – no lube either time it SUCKED!!!

Flashing:

have you ever flashed anyone in real life: yes
have you ever flashed anyone online: no
have you ever been flashed in real life: yes
have you ever been flashed online: no
do you enjoy flashing and why: it’s a thrill to cause some stranger a bit of sexual bliss

Exhibishionism

do you consider yourself a exhibishionist : not really, but I do model risqué outfits at times
what is your most public dare you have done: haven’t really done any public dares
where is the most public place you have been naked on a dare or bet: Brushwood Folklore Center – it’s clothing optinal there were about 1,000 people there at the time
what is the longest time you have been naked? About 48 hours
have you evere been streaking: only around the hot tub and swimming pool
if so where: during a show & at a friends house
have you ever been skinny dipping: Yes
if so where: Swimming pools, lakes

Fetishes:

do you have any fetishes: yes
what are they: tactile, flogging, edge play, jewelry box
favourite experience of a fetish: had a knife handle used as a dildo – had to hold still so he didn’t cut himself
worst experience of a fetish: haven’t really had one

Slave & Master:

Are you a slave or a master or both: the correct term is Switch
are you a sub or a dom: I have been both submissive and slave are two very different mind sets
do you have a slave: not right now
do you have a master: No just a growling Drago
what is your favourite part of being a slave: wondering what next experience is going to be – hopefully pleasurable
what is your favourite part of being a master: knowing that I am controlling their pleasure or pain if they are a pain slut and the fact that they are enjoying having it done to them.
what is the most embarrassing thing you have had to do as a slave: being naked in front of people I don’t know well
what is the most embarrassing thing you have had a slave do for you: Male slave wearing a collar with a large old fashioned padlock out in the every day public shopping for items with me. If he walked off we whistled for him to come back like a dog. (he was very bad)

Dares & Bets:

what is the worst dare you have ever done: haven’t really done a bad one
what is the worst forfeit you have had to do: haven’t done one
what is the most enjoyable dare you have ever done: give a guy a hand job – it was great to watch his face when I grabed him
what is most enjoyable forefit you have ever had to do: n/a
have you ever taken pictures or videos for dares: no
have you ever done dares on webcam: no
what is the most memorable experience of a dare you have done in real life: the handjob
what is the most memorable experience of a dare you have done online: n/a
have you evere played t or d in a group in real life: yes
what dares were performed: run around naked, handjob, kissing, grab someone’s ass, let some one else touch my breast

Limits:

do you have any limits for dares: yes
why are these your limits: family, bodily wastes, perminate damage, anal, doing any dares before I get to know you, public
have you had any bad experiences because of breaking these limits: keep within my limits most of the time

Strip Games:

have you played any other strip games online: no
what were they: n/a
how did it go: n/a
have you played any other strip games in real life: yes
what were they: strip poker
how did it go: I won most rounds