Old 08-11-2020, 01:09 AM   #9
2shy

First few easy ones about you:

- What's your sex?
Male

- How old are you?

- Are you straight, gay or bi?
Stright

- What's your least favorite thing about your body?
I'm pretty at peace with my body. Would like to be more muscular I guess

Now that you have warmed up, the real questions:

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?
Yes, I regularly fantasise about this. It's not one specific person but usually an attractive female that I know who then laughs and blackmails me into doing further humiliating things

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?
Jerking off by parents

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?
Yes, taken pics but not shared them

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?
Trapped a fleshlight under the couch cushions so that I could fuck it hands free. Then pressed a small dildo against my asshole so that if I wanted to fuck the fleshlight I'd also have to let the dildo fuck me.

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?
Never been ordered to do anything like this

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)
Never had anything humiliating done

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?
Nothing really

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?
Fantasy is caught jerking by an small group of attractive females who film me before I realise it. Then they laugh and embarrass me and then make me do more humiliating stuff

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote