Thread: The pool
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:40 PM   #16
blackmamba

And the award for the longest cliff hanger goes to...

I do apologies for the wait but sometimes in life you have to be patient so... be patient.

Maisie looked down at the card in her hand, It was a... She held up the card in her right hand, before slapping it on to the pile. She had one the final game with a pick up four. Finally she would get to see Chris completely naked.

"I can't believe you won with that!" he exclaimed
"I'm just too good for you big boy!" she winked as she said it
"You haven't even seen me yet how would you know?"
"That thong leaves little to the imagination. Not that it matters cos its coming off right now!"
"Alright a deals a deal" Sighed Chris standing up. He tucked his fingers under the waistband and started to pull them down slowly, millimetres at a time.
"Hurry up and get it out!" Laughed Maisie leaning forward and yanking them down. Chris' dick sprung up after being freed from its prison. Face to face with the first cock she'd ever seen, Maisie's jaw dropped. It, was, HUGE! Chris started to turn a bright shade of red. He had never felt so exposed in his life, but he felt rather excited.

"Alright the games over, now its your turn" said Chris.
"My turn?"
"Yeah i thought that's how this works. One person loses and has to get naked but in the end we both end up naked don't we?"
"It's not the end for you yet lad!"
"Well what happens now?"
She stood up and he followed suit. Pushing him backwards she whispered into his ear "First I pin you up against the wall..." She then lent forwards and kissed him on the lips, "Then we make out..." They sandwiched his hard cock between their bodies as their tongues explored each others mouths. Her hand was placed just above his hip so she slowly ran it down his body and gripped his penis. Slowly wanking him off, she asked "You wanna know what happens now?". Chris who was breathing heavily by this point simply nodded enthusiastically. "This!" Shouted Maisie who had reached for the door knob with he other hand and pulled open the door. She pushed Chris out the room and slammed the door behind him.

Laughing in the safety of her own room Maisie grabbed her clothes and got dressed. She could hear Chris knocking on the door and looked through the peephole at his hopeless naked body. She could hear his muffled cries for help but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. She thought he said something about the cameras, and assumed he was begging to be let back in. Maisie checked the time, the gym was soon to open so she grabbed her bag and packed some gym clothes and some swimwear for the indoor pool. She also put in the bag one of her old t shirts and a pair of short running shorts. She put on her running trainers and grabbed Chris' shoes and phone. Slipping the key card into her back pocket, she threw a couple of towels over her shoulder and left the room. The door hit Chris as she opened it and he stumbled back. She threw down his shoes and handed him his phone.
"Your only chance of covering up is to beat me to the gym. She immediately ran off leaving Chris naked with half a shoe on. Sprinting down the hall she hopped in the elevator to go to the ground floor. Her room was towards the back off the hotel so it was much quieter, and breakfast hadn't finished yet so most people were either eating or getting ready to head down to the pool. Tucking his laces into his shoes, he chased after her and stood waiting for the elevator. He pressed the button but it was all the way on the ground floor. He heard a door unlock down the hall so he jolted towards the door next to the lift, opting to take the stairs. He didn't realise that the stairs were surrounded by glass, exposing him to all those outside at the time. He stuck to the middle of the stairs to try hide away from the glass. He made it to the bottom and peaked through the door. It appeared quite so he dashed across the foyer and left the building. The gym wasn't far away and there were plenty of bushes on the other side of the path. He scanned around and waited for a family to go round the corner before sprinting behind the bush. He snuck down all the way to the side of the gym which had a glass door. He checked the reception area and saw no one but Maisie. He leapt through the door and begged her to hurry up and give him some clothes.

She told him to follow her into the women's changing room. Luckily it was empty except a few middle aged women from Germany, who were in a cubicle. As soon as he could he rushed into a cubicle of his own and locked the door behind him. He sat down in the corner and caught his breathe. Meanwhile Maisie grabbed a locker and placed some things in it for later. She knocked on the cubicle and Chris hesitantly opened the door.
"That was not cool man I could of been caught!" He complained
"Well looks like you enjoyed it to me, you've got a massive boner still."
"Just give me my clothes so we can move on."
"Alright i've got mine here yours are in the bag" she said dropping it at his feet. He bent down to pick it up and she spanked his arse hard. He gave her a death stare as he realised what she had packed for him.
"Perfect! You'll look cute in those shorts!"
"You're a bitch you know that!"
He had no choice but to wear the clothes he had. The top was way too small for him, just like the shorts which didn't fully cover his bum. This wasn't the worst of his problems, as his raging boner was almost bursting through the front. Maisie swapped her shorts for some tight leggings that hugged her arse and took off her top.
"Turn around I need to take my bra off" She said
"Er no way after what you just put me through."
"Fine then you're not getting your clothes back from my room later!"
Knowing Maisie held all the cards, Chris gave in and turned around. She replaced it with a grey sports bra and told Chris he could turn around. She grabbed her clothes and the bag and put them in the locker with the rest of their stuff. Reluctantly, Chris followed her into the gym...

Hope you've enjoyed this very, very late art to the story. Now its back on my mind i might even post another before the end of the week, however i said that last time and, well, you know how that went.

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post: