View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #4
kyryn

What's your sex?
Female

How old are you?

Are you straight, gay or bi?[/b]
Pansexual

What's your least favorite thing about your body?
My eyes

Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?
I have fantasized about getting caught but I don't think it's ever involved a specific person.

Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?
I have not been caught before.

Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?
Yes, I do tasks for people online and share photos of the tasks given - which are often based in humiliation.

What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?
It hasn't happened yet but I am planning to start this in September... I haven't felt connected to my submissive side lately, so I intend on writing a humiliating word on my body in sharpie every day in September. These words will have to come off naturally and without scrubbing so by the time September ends, I will have written 30+ humiliating words to remind myself of my place in life.

What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?
I had a previous play partner who told me to write "Slut" on my right wrist as I am right handed. I had it covered only by a small bracelet and it was seeable if I wasn't careful with my movements. I was also ordered to have "free blowjob" written on my chest and was to show that to anyone who pointed out the word on my wrist. I could see a few people had noticed, but no one asked about it.

What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you
During a vacation in Hawaii, I had gotten a bit too drunk against the wishes of my Mistress. As a punishment, my Mistress had me strip down and kneel at the sliding glass door for 30 minutes with my hands behind my head. Anyone who walked by could have possibly seen me.

What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?
Walking through the mall in a skirt with no panties while being plugged with nipple clamps on.

What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?
My biggest fantasy is to be blindfolded and used in a glory hole, sucking people off and allowing them to write a message on my body. I wouldn't know the contents of what covered me until the night was over.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote