sissybill
Distinguished Member

First few easy ones about you:

- What's your sex?=male/sissy

- How old are you?= 56

- Are you straight, gay or bi?=gay

- What's your least favorite thing about your body?= my belly

Now that you have warmed up, the real questions:

-Have you ever fantasized about getting caught doing something humiliating? If that fantasy has one specific person catching you, who it is?= yes its being forced to suck off 10+ guys in a busy parking lot

-Have you ever get caught doing something humiliating? By who?= yes my mom caught me humping my bed wen i was 12

-Have you ever taken pics or recorded yourself doing something humiliating? If yes, have you shared those with someone?= yes too both

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in private on your won free will?=fucked a boston cream donut

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has ordered you to do?=drink his piss from the tapp on park bench day time

-What's the most humiliating thing someone has done to you (In person, ordering online dares don't count)=piss in my own mouth on cam

-What's the most humiliating thing you have done in public?= sucked off 3 guys n drank there piss

-What's your most humiliating fantasy that hasn't happened to you yet?=driving dressed in my sissy femme outfit n a trucker forces me to pull into rest stop n get out n into his truck n pimps me out
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote