View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 09:23 PM   #453
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

Name:Matt
Sex:Male
Sexuality: Bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? I prefer shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Nothing

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? As much as I could. Pretty much everything with both of our likes.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? All my likes

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Lot of people...to many to name

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? dominant

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Butt, I just like looking at a butt as people walk away

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Feet...just not a huge fan of them thats all

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I was about 11

11) How often do you masturbate? I am limited to 1 time a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes...it was a guy and he seemed to really enjoy it

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes and it tasted like cum

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? NOTHING

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? ALL OF THEM

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? I have tried several things anal.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Both

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? 1 week ago

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Shaved

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free, want to?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?Free, want to?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?Free, want to?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?Free, want to?

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Beach, On a Boat in international waters, and in a forest

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Ive masturbated at a pool changing room out in the open, had sex in various places.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 15 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No i have not but i want to be. You want to tie me up?

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? What wouldnt I do?

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I dont think any of them are embarrassing

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote