Thread: Fiction: My Crazy School Crush
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
superfreak

Default Chapter 2 My House

CHAPTER 2: My House

I could not believe that Ashley was coming over my house, I did not even have time to think about what she just did in the classroom. This was great. Once I got home, I could not wait until Ashley came over. So I went on getdare.com. This is where I spend my past time, looking at all the different stories on there. I mean can you imagine if Ashley was dominated by me? I could tie her down and do so many things to her. Maybe today I can introduce these ideas to her. So I got ready for what was going to happen.

At 8 pm I heard the doorbell ring.

“Hey, Ashley how is it going…Whoa” Ashley was standing in a bikini. Wow I could not believe it. I felt so stupid because I had worn sweat pants today and there was a tent already appearing.

“Well you seem to be happy to see me.” She smiled innocently, and step a bit closer. “Mind if I come in?” She walked right by me and her hand swiftly glided by my tent. O my god this is so hot. I can’t believe that this is happening so quickly. So we sat on the coach and she asked me what I wanted to do I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said she would like to get it.

“Well I think I should get the drink for you considering I am the host” I said.

“That is sweet but I think want to, please Johnny.” She slowly walked over to me making sure her boobs bounced with each and every perfect step. She gave me one of the cutest puppy dog faces “Common on Johnny you relax and let me get you comfortable.” So of course I let her do whatever she wanted.

She skipped into the kitchen to get use some soda. When she came back she gave me it. I drank it without paying attention at all. I asked her what she wanted to do. She suggested Truth or Dare. I said sure.

So it started off easy with some simple truths, such as what is your favorite part of my body. Then I choose dare she said she wanted me to strip down. I was nervous as I slowly unbutton my shirt. Then I pushed down my sweatpants and all of a sudden my dick popped out. I sat back down but I was feeling kind of different.Almost dizzy, come on John what is that matter with you? You take your pants off for the first time in your life and it is going to make you pass out? Man up. I just said truth or dare back to her. She choose dare and I told her to strip and let me play with her tits.
She happily agreed, and I sat on the coach with my dick fully raised. She undid her top and slowly let it glide away from her perfect round B cup tits. I had seen pictures of them but have never seen them in reality. I was so hot she slowly rubbed them, and seemed to be getting farther away. Then there were two of them? Wait what? What is happening why am I so dizzy? Maybe
I will just take a little nap.

“Johnny? Johnny? Can you still hear me?” Ashley sweetly and curious whispered into his ear. “Hang on sweetie let me just make a quick call.

“Ben it is time. 345 Edge Wood Street. Be here in five ok.” Ashley said in a more business like voice.

“Alright fine but remember my part of the deal.” Ben said.
superfreak is offline   Reply With Quote