View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 02:55 PM   #21
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Likes: food, pleasing others, orgasm, humilation, being made into a pig, degrading talk and tasks, semi public

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Piggy play time
Wonderful time to make you squeel
First change into gym clothes, with piggy tails, then put on makeup, eyes closed. You only have 5 minutes and not looking. Piggy has to do eye makeup, foundation, blusher, lipstick.

Once piggy is all made up you get to practice that deep throat you wanted. You will use a dildo, if you don't own one what type of piggy are you. Instead you can use a kitchen utensil.

Practice deep throating for 5 minutes really go for it piggy.

Then you can go for a quick run to the shops. To get some supplies such as condom's, whip cream, and finally some jello.

Then jog on home, made sure to fall in some mud on the way back. Ow and find some rubbish to stuff in your bra.

Once back home made up the jello and make 6 jello filled condom's and pop them in the freezer.

You can now remove you rubbish and put it in the bin. Instead replace the filling of your bra and panties with whip cream.

Head back out and go find some rubbish again this time those your going to fuck yourself with it when you get back. So pick wisely.

Once back home slide a condom over your rubbish and fuck your face and pussy with it until you edge twice piggy. You can out it on your window as a reminder for the week of how much of a piggy you are.

Now Jello should have set.

You have 6 wonderful jello dildos to eat. First one you can cover in whip cream and deep throat until it's a mush.

The 2nd your can fuck you pussy with until it's a mush.

The 3rd you have to deep throat and try and swallow as much as possible. (Do not choke yourself out dumb piggy)

4th your going to try to stuff you ass whole.

5th is going in your pussy whole.

6th you going to slap you face with whilst you rub your clit to orgasm.

Then once you cum you put your face in the mush of the first 3 jello dildos and scoff it up piggy.

I have only done half of this dare.

I put on my gym clothes and put my blonde hair into pig tails. I ligned up my makeup so it was in reach and then hurriedly did my makeup with my eyes closed. As i am a slut i wanted to look good however with my eyes closed i ended up looking slmost clownish. I put far too muxh black eye shadow around my eyes, far too much blusher on my face and lipstick smudged around my slut mouth.

I absolutely loved this part of the dare. The end result was not pretty, i looked like a messed up used up slapper. I waa so horny at the sight of myself.

I dont have a dildo so i used a banana to deep throat. My lipstick ran all over the banana and as my eyes watered my eye makeup ran down my face to make it even messier.

Without wiping up my makeup i went to the local shops. I picked up the condoms, whipped cream and jello.

Its been rainy here in the UK so on my way home while there wasnt mud there was a mucky puddle. I had to pretend to slip into it. It got all over my gym clothes and i graised my hands as i fell. Two strangers stopped and asked was i ok. I told them i was clumsy. When they saw my makeup i think they were a little alarmed.

The next part was v hard as i live in a housing estate so i had to go in the muddy clothes to a specific area where the youths hang so i could get some rubbish. I found two used empty crisp bags and stuffed them into my bra, the foil felt strange against my nipples.

I then jogged home.

I am just freezing the jello now so.will report back as i finish 2nd part of the dare.

Im so grateful for this humiliation thank u xx ive been wet throughout the dare xx

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote