View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:54 PM   #6
running_man

Final result: the two points she "earns" for losing her bra and having to wear a skimpy top offset against the two points for the possibility of wearing flat sandals instead of high heels. So she will stick with the 35 cm denim mini skirt without panties. It's not her "worst" skirt by far but with a top ending above her belly button there will be more optical emphasis on it.

My gf is already quite nervous as she will be in trouble with her massive boobs just held by a small white top. Neither can she prevent them from shaking nor her nipples from poking through the fabric. We will be driving to a city about one hour away. Nevertheless she describes this one as a quite hard challenge. And I'm very excited too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Wow, great job balancing those different options with the points system. I'm in favor of the skimpiest possible top without bra
Obviously your wish has come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I do hope the white sleeveless blouse wins as that will be much more interesting to show off her cleavage with no bra on.
Sorry, not this time But maybe we'll go for her wonderful cleavage at the next opportunity.

Thanks for voting!
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote