View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #7
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Go to your shower and bring along plastic wrapping foil from the kitchen. Also bring along a wooden spoon.

Get naked and wet a piece of soap, then rub the soap along your clit and pussy to edge 5 times. Then bite on the soap and stand like that for 5 min.

Then position the shower head between your legs so its water jet will stimulate your clit. Wrap your crotch and hips by using the plastic foil and lining it between your legs and around your hips so the shower head is fixed in position and cannot simply be removed.

Turn on the water stream and let it stimulate your clit for 10 min, keeping the soap between your teeth. However, moan aloud "I am a dirty fuck slut and need to be cleaned and punished" every 30 seconds.

After 10 min, with continuous water and soap between your teeth you will use the wooden spoon and spank your tits and nipples. With each slab you will moan again "I am a dirty fuck slut and need to be cleaned and punished".

After that you can unwrap and put the soap out of your mouth. Use the wet piece of soap, then rub the soap along your clit and pussy to edge 5 times. After the 5 th time you are allowed to cum, but only by touching yourself with the soap not your hands.
So this slut started with stripping naked,.. Went to bathroom with wrapping foil and spoon... Then she took the soap and started rubbing it in my pussy and clit.. And my slutty cunt got started getting wet even with the soap... She edged 5 times with soap.. She felt so degraded..that she is not allowed to even use her finger to edge.. Then she fixed showerhead.. So that water stram right strike in the clit.. And stared it.. It felt so.. Good.. To get washed like this.. And she is even edging with the water... But it is fading.. And coming.. She felt even hprnier with the degrading lines.. I am a dirty fuck slut and need to be cleaned and punished.. Then she started spanking her nipples it was already hard.. And finally she again edged with soap.. And orgasmed after 5th..my pussy was filled with soapy foam mixed wifh pussy juices.. It felt so good to get humiliated and cleaned.. Thank you sir

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote