Old 02-22-2011, 08:48 PM   #6
The Rev.

General

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? The lack of vaginal penetration
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Depends on my mood
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? I don't mind a little teasing
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Gently
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? No
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? It tends to gag them
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? As long as extreme physical pressure is not applied I allow exploration.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Sometimes a girl needs a lil help getting things started.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Again, depends on how hot I am.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? It's funny unless it's gonna stain my clothing
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I expect a swallow for both reasons.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I love watching them play with it in their mouth
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Don't care
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Love that shit.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Just two or i'd think it'd get too sloppy
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nope
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I enjoy the changeup
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I love the mess
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? I will prevent vomit from touching my dick at all cost
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes
Anything extra you want to say? I started filling out the "Giving" part then realized since it doesn't apply I shouldn't include it.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? dank as in stinky? fuck that.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yes
Do you want to control the event? Not always. Surprises are always enjoyed.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Love it
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Dominant yes, although I also like when a girl gets that "No, i'm gonna fuck YOU" look in her eyes.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes