View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #278
CarmenCD

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? - I would, if done with moderate force. I can't endure much pain.

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? - Yes, if done by people I know and trust.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? - I would, but only if I would have a way to take that off in cases of emergency (spare key or something)

4. Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? - Not to work, other yes if clothes were nice, not degrading me.

5. Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. - Mini skirt (fully crossdressed) and bending.

6. Would you piss yourself in public. - yes

7. Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? - Not big fan but I could do it, except drinking.

8. Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. - Maybe, as long as my limits are respected and I can play safe.

10. Would you drive naked? - No.

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) - No.

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? - No.

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? - No.

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? - No.

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? - No, just inside my limits (crossdressed)

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. - No

17. Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? - No.

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? - Anal sex.

19. Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? - Sounds hot, but probably not.

20. Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? - Maybe.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote