Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #128
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

Thanks for all the comments people! Right, I'm going away for a week on Sunday, gonna do 1 part now and fingers crossed the last part tomorrow. If not, though, you'll just have to wait!

Part 9 - Lets finish this off...

I moved to take all of Ryan's cock in one mouthful, just fitting it all in. I sucked and sucked, still tossing myself off while the now boiling hot (he must have knocked the handle) water poured down my chest.

"Gonna cum!" he shouted.

I wanted to pull off so we could keep the fun going, but just couldn't help it. I shoved my hand up to his arse for some extra help, thrusting my fingers in and out along with sucking his hard, throbbing cock. I kept going for a few more minutes and boom - his warm juice shot into my mouth. A bit went on my cheek after he pulled out from the main shot, but I managed to swallow the rest. He leant down and licked this part of his cum off my cheek, remembering I still hadn't cummed yet.

He turned the shower off and asked me to lie down on the floor. I did so, already seeing his cock become a semi yet again. He must have been horny, can't remember the last time I've got another boner straight after jacking off...

Ryan's still wet hand rubbed along my chest down to my soaking pubes, and tickled my balls before he stroked my cock, calmly, just like it was his little pet.

He put his head down, his knob resting on my leg, and took mine fully in his mouth.

"Give it to me fitty." I whispered, as he sucked and blew much better than I ever expected him to. I groaned quietly as he did this, enjoying it so much.

I let him carry on. He slowly and carefully moved up and down, stroking my body as he let his mouth caress my cock, ready to give out its man juice. I think I was ready for this just as much as my cock and Ryan!

"I'm gonna cum..." I said, much more quietly than Ryan had.

As I said that he also shoved his finger, lubricated with something he'd found in the shower, up my hole. Whilst going in and out he managed to fit in another, giving me even more pleasure. It was pleasure and pain, as he dug even deeper, but was definitely worth it. My warm, salty cum squirted out into his mouth, all of it making it's way in, and with a "gulp" sound he swallowed it and took his finger out of my arse.

"Again sometime." he winked at me.

"Of course!" I replied, winking back.

I got back into my bed, now fully clothed with the stuff I'd left on the bathroom floor, and started surfing the web on my laptop. For the rest of the night I ate, watched telly and drank - also jacking off once more for about an hour over my creative imagination (specifically what I wanted to do with Ryan.)

After midnight I was lying in my bed on my phone, still hearing no mention of what happened again from Ryan. Thinking I wasn't looking, he pulled out his soft cock, and started playing with it, obviously imagining something. As he had his eyes closed, I thought it would be rude not to watch, so sat there, enjoying this very special show. How I could have got up there and helped him out, but I didn't and left him to it. After about 5 minutes he'd finished, and his cum, this time, dribbled out as he opened his eyes.

Throughout all of that he didn't once spot me, and I was really getting used to this wank spying... I settled down, topless because it was far too hot, in my comfortable bed, and closed my eyes ready to drop off to sleep.

One part left, use your imagination! <3xxxxxxxx
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote