View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 10:26 PM   #31
jehoftm

the clothespegs i have are the big wooden type, with quite a firm closure. this was a fun warm up, thanks!

These are my scores:
Level 1) 2
Level 2) 6 - but, my inner labia are so small i think these were actually pinching the opening of my hole itself, with one side of the peg inside and the other outside
Level 3) i actually couldnt get the pin over both at the same time, the inner labia are so small.
Level 4) 2 - i did this and 6 with my outer labia
Level 5) 4
Level 6) 3

my clit is about the size of a pinky finger, from testosterone, much wider and MUCH more sensitive at the top. I couldn't even close a peg at a 90 degree angle over the top of it exposed, but top-down it was so great, albeit very difficult to get the pegs on and off

Level 7) 7
Level 8) 9.99 - i could barely do this honestly, it felt less like flesh pain and more like a bone or something being crushed! probably due to having such a monster clit! i stopped here, because i just couldnt put the clamp back on
Level 9)
Level 10)
EXTRA) it wouldnt come off lol

I loved levels:5 & 6 the most. feeling spread open is delightful. 7 was also good, though i'd definitely want better clamps with a rubberised tip and that open much much wider!
I hated levels: 8+!
I am EXTREMELY wet.

i was really surprised how hard it was for me to keep the clamp on my exposed clit actually, because i'm such a massive masochist for pussy torture and clit torture it just didn't feel like the good, sexy pain i like?

I MUST say yes to anything in my likes until 8th June
Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipples, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits PM Dares

UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post: