View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 03:56 AM   #108
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Have you considered combining hidden public with one of your other top kinks, bondage, for this sub? Not talking about extreme or super risky of course.
Been there done that. Had subs tie themselves up outside before, or humiliate themselves in a public toilet/changing-room, or do some edging or anal behind the bins

Quote:
Have you made a sub 'borrow' (or steal) someone's underwear and wear it? Or had them do other humiliating things with it, like put it on their head.
Yes i have. And made sure anything was washed properly before being replaced! Subs have borrowed from sisters, girlfriends, mothers and friends for me. Ranges from underwear to socks to pjs to whole outfits. Depends on the sub and the person they can borrow from.
It's a brilliant humiliation method!

Quote:
Have any if your subs begged you recently? If so, what did they beg for? (if you're OK with sharing it)
Yes one has. They begged me to take down some pictures of them i posted. Of course i did, but only after they agreed to a few little tasks for me.
(don't worry people, they were safe, no limits or consent broken)

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote