View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 05:35 AM   #106
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Have you made any of the subs that serve you now do any public tasks? (hidden public) Or are you planning something for anyone of them? If you don't want to reveal it here, that's OK. I'm just (very) curious.
Public, especially Hidden Public, is amongst my biggest likes. So as you might guess i've given quite a lot of those tasks in the past.

One current sub will go out dressed at night for a bit of a walk around where she lives. Not even a task, she just likes it. So with her i'm giving her a few tasks to take that up a level. More revealing clothes, riskier routes, adding in a few stops to edge or take pictures for me.

Although the problem at the moment with the other two are current restrictions where they live. Could go for a walk somewhere, but most places are still closed or restricted access. We're working together to figure out usable places.

Quote:
The sub that did the fully body shave and wax. Was the waxing done by themselves or at a shop?
Just themselves. They are surprisingly good at it, quite a bit of previous practice!

Quote:
Who is your three favorite characters in game of thrones?
Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage is phenomenal!), Brienne (Gwendolyne Christie is phenomenal!) and Hodor (he is the most loyal and selfless person and you have to love him). Egret is up there, as is Jamie Lannister and Dianna Riggs character.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: