View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #9
jstmefred

Dread has beautiful breasts that I would rate a 9 and would love to play with. Her vagina is big and juicy with meaty lips. I would rate an 8. Her ass is big and spankable Which I would give a 7. Overall I give Dread an 8. Check her out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dread_ View Post
This idea is very similar to the classic inspection and rating thread, except with this one you get rated publicly - in a comment on your getdare profile. Adds a little more humiliation, and kind of soft exposure for those who don't want their pics everywhere!

Subjects post in this thread with gender/role and contact info - you can use kik, getdare PMs, or whatever (kik is probably easiest to share photos).

Inspectors message your subject. Let them know you came from this thread. You can also request specific body parts, but that's ultimately up to the subject.

Subjects send at LEAST three nude photos (face not necessary, unless you want it rated too ). Must include one full frontal.

Inspector then writes their review on Subject's getdare profile. (bonus if you post in this thread too so we can check it out!) Use a point system if you like, explain your reasoning, and please be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible for maximum humiliation of Subject.

Enjoy!

---

I'm in, of course. Indefinitely.
female slut - Kik: dreadinterest but feel free to contact me by pm as well.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote