View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 01:48 PM   #29
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
Would you ever consider starting a teamup calendar to have people add tasks to your day?

Do you like long term tasks?

What kink started out as a dislike but then turned into a love after you tried it? If anal is your answer, is there another?
I actually don’t know what that is, but it definitely sounds fun! Could you explain it a bit and maybe send a link so I could make one?

Long term tasks are fun! I love them, and one of the things that turns me on a lot, are really strict permanent rules, to have a lot of rules to follow, so many that I can’t remember all of them and I slip up often enough to be reminded that I’m not only dominated, but deserve to be

Honestly, doubled penetration was one of these, I hated the bulging rubbing feeling in between at first, but I got used to it and it made me have wild orgasms, so with some experimentation, I found the way I like it and how it makes it way better
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote