View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 11:13 AM   #1
AnnieSub123

Female 22/F Help me stretch my ass

Hi there!!!

After being neck-deep in studies during Covid lockdown, my partner and I decided to celebrate the end of the college year by buying a new toy... a too big one. It's a 20cm long, 5cm wide dildo that already fits in my pussy, but that is too big for my ass (my butt-plug is 4 cm wide, and it takes a bit to put it in).

But my SO is adamant on using it in my ass till it's wide open, so I need some help with dares that help me stretch my ass so I can take the new toy in without it breaking me. I am interested in progressive stretching, not just ramming in the biggest item I can. And if it had a kinky turn to it by using clamps or something else, I wouldn't complain either

So yeah... please, give me dares to stretch my ass till I can take a massive cock in it

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote