Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
What colors are your eyes?
How does your pussy and clit look like?
How do they feel on touching?
Same questions for tits and nipples?
Same question for ass and asshole?
When did you pee yourself last time?
What is your favorite role-play fantasy?
Which fantasy did you realize?
1. Blue with a little grey on the inside
2. Little embarrassed explaining this in detail, but my clit tends to hide under the hood unless I just came, and my labia are what I’d consider average size, but I have a very small pussy, it’s not long, if that makes any sense?
3. How does it feel? My clit very sensitive, so I’m prone to overstimulation, and I’m not the biggest in there so I’ve been told I’m quite tight, but don’t know if I believe it myself
4. My nipples are a little bit small, but puffy when they’re soft and I really don’t like that. I wear somewhere between a B and C cup, but they’re definitely on the smaller side. They feel nice to me, but after just five minutes of clamps or clothespins, they’ll have me bawling my eyes out
5. My ass I’m pretty proud of, I think it’s one of my more attractive qualities, I played a lot of sports and keep up on my workout plan every day! My asshole, idk how I’d explain it, but I guess it’s like just an average asshole? How it feels? My ass is firm, but round, my asshole? I hope it feels nice, it feels nice to me at least
6. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago as a task, it I recall the correct situation, I was bad and was spanked, plugged and put in diapers, then driven to the grocery store, told to go shopping, and piss myself while shopping, but something and come back.
7. I know it’s basic, but teacher/schoolgirl is just so hot to me
8. I’m not sure exactly what this question is asking, could you clarify?
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote