View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #68
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Open up a compilation of girls cumming of at least 40 minutes and tie yourself to a chair with your legs spread open. While the video is running try to ride the edge for as long as you can. If you lose the edge, make a tally mark somewhere and get back on as quick as you can. If you go over the edge, ruin it.

Once the compilation is over, snap a rubber band on your clit with a rubber band once for each tally mark. Finally rub yourself to an orgasm before untying yourself.
Just the thought of tying myself to the chair made me wet. I tied my ankles and just under my knees to the chair legs and secured my waist and just under my breasts leaving my arms free.

It didn't take long to get to the edge. But the content made me ready to cum. I held for just a few seconds before I started getting too close. A few more strokes and I was back on edge again. Able to hold it for a little longer this time.

I managed not to ruin any but my hands were literally shaking when the video was done. I had 15 marks so I snapped my clit which took off some of the edge.

Still tied to the chair I rubbed myself slowly at first then faster until I came. I could feel my legs trying to spasm and my torso to double over but the bindings held me in place and just let me orgasm rock through me. It was one of the most intense I've had and now that I untied myself I'm still shaking.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote