View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:29 PM   #7
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

First I set up my stuff, spread a towel and started up my laptop. One epi fo supernatural is about 40 minutes.

The first few edges were easy but by the time I got to 13 I almost came accidentally because the show was distracting. By the end of the show I was almost constantly on edge and trembling. My fingers were soaked. My fingers were shaking so much when changing the episode. Edged a total of 57 times and tallied on my left leg.

When it came time to orgasm I was so sensitive and so used to edging that it took a while to push myself over. I came before the fifth minute.
Almost forgot to track the orgasms with a tally because it felt so good. I came 43-times (tallied on my right leg. It was hot writing it down) and even though I was sensitive and whimpering at every swipe I kept jilling my clit to see how much I could cum. I did have to stop near the end the last ten minutes barely had any stimulation because of the POT. so I didnt manage to rub continuously despite trying.

The first 10-15 orgasms were amazing. Then I started to get dry so I added some oil which didnt help the sensitivity. The rest of the orgasms were way worse than the edging because they happened so soon and with me rubbing continuously. I couldnt stop my hips from trusting. As a result I was dripping in sweat and smelling like cum afterward.

There was one additional orgasm that was ruined because someone knocked on my door just as I was about to cum and disrupted my rhythm.

Safe to say I missed most of the show. My clit is so red and puffy now.

This slut thanks you for the amazing orgasms.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post: