Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:52 PM   #38
nobody's_slave

Default My first assignment

"I wish I didn't have to leave." Liam growled as he reluctantly broke the kiss.

"We have three months, remember?" I retorted playfully while running a hand through his silky hair. "I'll be thinking about you all day, patiently waiting for you to get back." I added as I rose to my feet.

"Liar!" He rolled his eyes dramatically. "You'll forget I even exist as soon as you hit the spa."

"Hm... That's also a huge possibility." I said teasingly.

He gaped, trying to look hurt and I giggled as I ran back inside.

"Come back here, you little troublemaker." Liam mumbled as he stood up and ran after me.

"Nooo!" I squeaked when I felt his strong arms encircling my waist and pressing me tightly against his rock hard chest.

"You're not going anywhere." Liam spun me around to face him and stared at me with his hypnotizing blue eyes, our faces only a few inches away.

"But you are." I reminded him teasingly.

"Shhh..." He whispered as he brought a finger to my lips.

I closed my eyes, anticipating a hot, passionate kiss. I moaned softly as his lips found mine and melted into his embrace, my legs feeling like jelly. He kissed me again and again until I couldn't think, couldn't breathe, I could only feel.

"Liam..." I sounded hoarse, defeated. If it hadn't been for his strong grip I wouldn't have been able to stand.

"Now that I made sure that you're going to miss me, you can go ahead and change into your clothes." He said gently, his right hand caressing my cheek.

"Okay..." I replied weakly.

He let go of me and watched me as I removed the nightgown and slipped into my white underwear and then into the little red dress. Without a single word, he closed the distance between us and helped me with the zipper.

"You look stunning." Liam whispered into my ear as his hands fell to my hips and encircled me, pressing me tightly against him. "You should wear red all the time."

"All the time?" I raised an eyebrow as I turned to face him.

"Well, except when you're not wearing anything." He grinned devilishly.

"I'll see what I can do about that." I smiled genuinely.

"Do you still remember how to get to your room?" Liam inquired while gathering his jacket and smartphone.

"I think I do, but I wouldn't mind the company if you still have the time to walk with me." I replied sincerely.

"Say no more." He added as we stepped outside of the room.

A comfortable silence settled between us as we walked together towards the elevator. I really enjoyed that I was starting to feel more relaxed around him and smiled to myself, thinking that the next three months were going to be unforgettable.

"Which floor is it?" Liam's voice brought me back to the present.

"Um... 2nd floor." I replied, flustered, knowing that he caught me smiling like an idiot.

Liam grinned and pressed the button, his hypnotizing eyes never leaving my face. "If that smile had anything to do with me, I'd say that last night was a real success."

Blushing, I opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out. Luckily, the elevator suddenly stopped, saving me from any more awkwardness. I stepped into the lobby with Liam following closely behind and we both greeted the people who were caught up in an intense foosball game.

"They looked like they didn't have any fun last night." Liam whispered on the way to my room and I burst out laughing.

"Don't make fun of the less fortunate." I lightly punched him on the shoulder as we stopped in front of my room and he laughed heartily. "Are you ready to see my red room?" I tried to give him a smoldering look while batting my eyelashes seductively, but I ended up laughing again.

"Don't try to seduce me unless you're ready to face the consequences." He retorted, his voice sexy and dangerous.

I gulped and opened the door, trying to compose myself. The chemistry between us was incredible and I was unable to deny the effect that he had on me.

"Oh, wow..." Liam paced around, mesmerized, his eyes finally settling on the huge bed. "Everything is indeed very... red." He turned to face me, a devilish smile playing on his lips.

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him and blushed.

"What are you, a chameleon? You're almost as red as this room." He teased and closed the distance between us, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I instinctively tried to look at the floor, but he didn't let me, slowly lifting my chin so that I could look him in the eyes.

"You still find me intimidating, don't you?" He chuckled softly, his gaze intense.

"I... I do." I replied weakly.

He smiled, cupped my face between his palms and kissed me tenderly. For a moment, we were the only people in the world and nothing else mattered. There were butterflies and fireworks and my head was spinning while my heart fluttered in my chest like never before.

"I really have to go." Liam whispered against my lips.

"I know..." I pouted as his hands dropped to his side.

"Promise me you'll behave." His tone was serious as he continued. "You'll sleep, eat and relax. You must be tired after last night."

"Wow, that sounds like a real burden." I joked, but he looked at me expectantly. "Yes, yes, I promise." I rolled my eyes at his seriousness. "Can I hang out with the others too?" I asked innocently.

"By all means! You're not a prisoner here, Aria. You're gonna be here for a while, you should try to make some friends." Liam answered sincerely.

"Thank you." I smiled genuinely.

"But I do have one small request from you. Take it as your first assignment." He added, his voice neutral.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"Try to think of some questions that you'd like to ask me. We're gonna play a little game tonight, just to know each other better." Liam explained.

"Oh... okay." I agreed happily, excited that I was finally going to learn more about Liam.

We kissed goodbye and he left, so I immediately went to find my notebook and a pen. I had a lot of questions that were screaming for some answers.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: