Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 07:40 AM   #37
nobody's_slave

Default Breakfast time

I sat on the bed, watching from the corner of my eye as Liam removed his bathrobe and put on a pair of black boxers, black socks, black pants and a long-sleeve white shirt. He had impeccable taste in clothes, not that it really mattered as everything looked good on a body like his. Even in a bag of potatoes, he'd still be the sexiest man I know.

"Aren't you getting dressed?" Liam raised an eyebrow as he started buttoning his shirt.

Fuck, he caught me staring like a creep. What do I say?

"I... I didn't bring anything except the red dress." I replied weakly.

"Hm..." he answered contemplatively as he stopped buttoning his shirt halfway through.

Without another word, Liam quickly went to the bathroom and returned with the purple satin nightgown.

"Oh, I forgot about that one." I rose to my feet as he approached me with a determined look on his face.

"Raise your arms." He instructed and I complied, letting him dress me like I was a little girl.

"Thank you." I smiled and he kissed my forehead for a long, lingering moment.

I instinctively used this moment of closeness to button up the remaining buttons of his shirt. Pleasantly surprised, Liam pulled away to look me in the eyes and smiled broadly. We were both lost in the moment and everything felt so right, so natural that I wished I could have stopped time to enjoy that feeling forever.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Would you like to have breakfast on the balcony?" Liam broke the silence, reluctantly.

"That sounds perfect." I agreed happily.

Liam brought the room service table to the balcony and I followed him closely.

"How did you know that I like hot chocolate?" I asked curiously as we began to uncover the plates. "I don't remember telling you that I don't drink coffee."

"Oh, I... " Liam seemed taken aback for a moment before he continued. "I ordered it for myself, but of course I'll let you have it. I don't mind drinking coffee."

"Are you sure?" I double-checked.

"Yes, of course." he smiled reassuringly.

We both sat at the table and ate in silence for a few moments. The atmosphere was lovely: we were surrounded by white and purple orchids and the wind was gently playing with my curls while the sun-kissed my velvet skin.

"You're not cold, are you?" Liam broke the silence.

"No, I am fine." I smiled casually. "But thank you for asking."

He smiled back and returned to his omelet, a comfortable silence settling down over us once again. I followed his example, content that the hunger was starting to subside.

"I'm sorry for killing the mood earlier." I apologized before taking a sip of hot chocolate.

"What?" Liam roared with laughter. "You were a virgin like 6 hours ago. Give it time."

"Are you serious?" I asked, surprised.

He just looked at me sideways.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders before continuing. 'I am... I mean, I was a virgin, but I do understand if you have some expectations. Nobody forced me to come here."

"Nobody expected you to have wild, crazy sex since day one, Aria. Relax, we have three months at our disposal." Liam reassured me.

"Were you mad that I didn't choose you?" I popped another silly question.

"No, of course not." He frowned before taking a sip of his black coffee. "I was a little concerned that maybe you didn't like me. I tried to give you a few hints during our dance so that you could avoid the punishment, but you were too nervous to notice." He smiled softly.

"Oh... Well..." I hesitated slightly. "Just for the record, I liked you the most." I blushed furiously.

"Then how come you didn't choose me?" Liam asked curios and confused, his gaze intense.

"Because you were also the most intimidating." I admitted truthfully. "I was both intrigued and terrified at the same time, but deep down I hoped it was you."

"Then I'm glad it worked out just fine for both of us." Liam replied with a grin.

"Me too." I said honestly.

"Come here." Liam extended his hand across the table and I took it, letting him guide me towards him to sit on his lap.

"I have some urgent matters to solve, so you'll be on your own for a few hours." He said while fishing through his wallet. "Take this voucher and spend some relaxing time at the spa." Liam handed me the voucher. "But not before you go back to your room and get some sleep." He added on a serious tone. "And this is my phone number so you can call me if you need anything." He gave me another small piece of paper with his name and his phone number on it.

"Thank you." I smiled in response as I stared at the small piece of paper. Damn, even his handwriting is perfect.

"That's all I get?" He raised an eyebrow disapprovingly.

I giggled and pecked him on the lips. "Better?"

"No!" He rolled his eyes and kissed me back sensually for a long, lingering moment.

I snaked my hands around his neck and pressed myself tightly against him, deepening the kiss. Both of us ended up breathless, gasping for air.

"You're a fast learner." Liam smirked satisfied, tucking a wild curl behind my ear.

"I have the best teacher." I admitted before kissing him again.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: