Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 09:50 AM   #36
nobody's_slave

Default Intimacy

The next moments were kind of awkward. Hm... let me rephrase that. The next moments were extremely awkward. I turned my back to him as we started to wash our private parts, not only because I was still shy about it (shocking, right?), but I didn't want him to see the frown and the pained look on my face when I touched my still aching vagina.

Yes, ladies, I hate to break it to you, but the first time you have sex is rather painful. In the heat of the moment, I didn't feel it so much or maybe I was just better at hiding it, but once the excitement and arousal subsided, I realized how stretched and sore my pussy really was. But after the romantic shower we had together, I didn't regret it anymore, not even a little bit and I didn't want him to feel guilty about it either, so I preferred to postpone the discussion as much as possible.

"It's so hot and steamy in here I think I'm gonna faint. Do you want me to leave the door open on my way out?" I raised my voice slightly so Liam could hear me as I stepped out of the shower and put on an already familiar bulky bathrobe.

"No, it's fine. I'll be out in a minute." He shouted back while washing his short, neat hair.

Damn, he looked sexy as hell, naked, his muscles flexing with every movement as millions of tingling drops of water danced on his perfectly sculpted body. I almost didn't want to leave the bathroom, but I knew that someone would bring us breakfast any minute and I didn't want them to think that we were doing the obvious things that people do in a place like this. Ugh, so typically me!

Right when I heard a knock on the door, I remembered the huge stain on the sheets and I raced to the bed to pull the covers back up to hide it.

"What's the matter?" Liam entered the main room nonchalantly, wearing his bathrobe loosely enough to make me fluster and blush once again.

"Room service is here." I whispered as I fumbled with the bed covers.

"Then why didn't you open the door?" He restrained a smile, his voice taunting.

"You know why." I flustered. This time he laughed heartily, unable to suppress his amusement.

"They're going to see it eventually." He stated the obvious, looking at me with a mischievous grin.

Yes, eventually, but after I was long gone and hiding in my room.

"You can open the door." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"They're probably long gone, anyway. They usually just knock and leave, especially in the morning." he snickered.

I just rolled my eyes, brushed past him and opened the door myself.

"Come on, you're not mad at me, are you?" He cut me off and tilted his head, searching for my gaze.

I brought the room service table in and closed the door, but I brushed past him once again, ignoring his question. Instead, I sat on the edge of the bed, arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Aria?" He crouched in front of me and rested his palms on my knees, his piercing blue eyes searching mine. "I'm sorry."

"Just so you know, I'm eating both desserts." I shrugged his hands off my knees and turned my head to the side trying to look all grumpy but I burst out laughing instead.

He pushed me back onto the bed and plopped himself on top of me, his lips finding mine almost immediately. I squeaked and pushed him away playfully for a couple of seconds and then I melted into the kiss, completely.

"Right now I can only think of a better dessert." He grinned devilishly as he parted his lips from mine. His eyes scanned me from my face to my upper body and then returned back up to stare into mine.

"Liam, please..." I gulped and looked to the side, my voice only a whisper.

"Hey..." He slowly tilted my head to face him. "'I went too far, I'm sorry. It was meant to be a joke." He stood up, his expression pained.

"It's okay." I murmured and smiled miserably as I sat up on the bed.

"No, it's not ." He sat on the bed next to me and took my right palm into his larger ones. "Earlier in the shower, you said that you're still sore. How bad is it?" He asked, visibly concerned.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders as I stared blankly into space, my voice weak.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Liam chuckled softly, raising a hand to my face to play with a rebel curl.

''It's not like you lose your virginity every day.'' I laughed faintly. "I don't really know how it's supposed to feel, unfortunately."

"True." He let out a small laugh, encircled me with his strong, comforting arms and hugged me tight against his chest. "I will take you to Dr. Hudson, if necessary."

"What? No!" I protested. The last thing I wanted was to have someone else stare into my newly defiled vagina, even if that someone was a doctor.

"Why not? She's a pretty nice lady.'' Liam insisted, his fingers running soothingly up and down my back.

He was right, the lady was indeed very kind. I met her earlier that week during the mandatory examination, the most important step that needed to be done in order to be accepted by the academy. She seemed quite professional, but with a hint of friendliness that could easily make you forget that you were in a medical room.

"I don't want to." I pouted. I still didn't want to talk about my very first sexual experience to anyone else except Liam. It felt too intimate.

"At least will you let me take a look?" Liam pulled away to look me in the eyes once again.

"What? Why?" I asked, fearful.

"Do you trust me? At least a little bit?" Liam's expression was soft, warm and playful as a couple of fingers brushed lightly against my left cheek.

"I... Yes..." I replied, entranced by his magnificent blue eyes.

"Okay, take off your bathrobe for me, please. I'll be right back" He said as he went to the nightstand and opened the drawer.

"What are you doing?" I asked, puzzled, a hint of fear in my voice.

"You said you trust me. Lie on your back and wait for me, please." His voice was gentle but firm.

"Yes, sir." I rolled my eyes and mumbled as I slipped out of the bathrobe.

Liam chuckled softly as he rummaged through the drawer, then returned with a small squeeze tube like the ones that contain toothpaste. He froze for a brief moment at the sight of my naked body, his eyes filled with lust and desire making me blush.

He tried to shrug it off, but his husky voice betrayed his need. "Lie on your back."

I complied, feeling my breath accelerate with every second that passed. My heart skipped a beat when his hands spread my knees wide and brought them up with only one smooth move.

Soon, I felt one wet, cold finger brushing at my entrance. "Relax and let me know if it hurts and I'll stop, okay?"

"Mhm..." I agreed absently and closed my eyes.

His moist finger slowly caressed my entrance, gliding up and down, encircling it. I let out a small moan as I felt a little bit of tension building up in my stomach.

"Are you trying to make me come?" I raised myself up on my elbows and eyes him suspiciously.

"Do you want me to?" Liam grinned devilishly.

"No, of course not. Not now, anyway." I bit my lip as I felt my face turning red.

"Don't worry about it then. But if it happens in the process..." Liam winked playfully.

"Liam!" I protested, trying my best not to laugh.

"I'm joking, darling. Stay put or else you'll hurt yourself and we don't want that now, do we?" Suddenly, his voice became serious, almost concerned.

I let my head fall back on the pillow and kept my knees up, trying not to move. I failed, gasping and flinching slightly as the tip of his finger slid inside my sore entrance.

"Relax, you're too tense." Liam said soothingly, caressing my left thigh with his free hand.

I nodded and took a deep breath as he inserted the whole finger and started spreading the soothing liquid against my clenching vagina walls.

"Damn, you're tight. You seem tighter than last night." Liam marveled, continuing to rub my narrow hole.

"Thanks?" I retorted without thinking.

"You're killing me, Aria." Liam roared with laughter and I couldn't help but giggle, his mirth being quite contagious. "Done." He added enthusiastically as he slowly retracted his finger.

"What was that anyway?" I asked as I brought myself back into a seating position.

"An intimate gel from Dr. Hudson. I wanted to apply it to you last night, but you fell asleep."

Yeah... Asleep.

"If you don't feel better tomorrow, I'm taking you to Mrs. Hudson." Liam warned, his tone serious.

"Okay..." I murmured, defeated.

"This should be applied three times a day." He stated as he read the prescription.

"Three times a day?" I gaped, my eyes growing wider.

"Don't worry, you can do it yourself next time." Liam added casually.

"Unless..." His blue eyes sparkled naughtily as they found mine.

"Well, if you don't mind..." I looked away and murmured sheepishly.

"What?" Liam challenged me.

"I want you to do it. Happy?" I blurted out and blushed.

"You have no idea." He grinned and pecked my lips. Suddenly, my stomach started growling loudly and we burst out laughing at the same time. "Let's eat, we're both starving."

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: