Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 03:51 AM   #13
musket

Three hours had past in the tree house as Emily and jenny watched on as Joan was put through many different sex acts by Eric and John from sucking their dicks to several fuckings up her bum which she cried the first two times but it soon got used to it and just became another part of her routine as a slave girl for the day but the most acquired thing that happened to her so far was being tied down spread eagle and having her pubic hair shaven off leaving her exposed slit clean from all hair and replaced with the words cum slut written in red lipstick and to make it worse Jenny caught it all on video as she lay there tied and covered in streaks of the boys cum.

As she lay there helplessly waiting to see what they had in store for her next she could see Eric whispering to Jenny and watched as she left the tree house and for the next fifteen minutes she had to just lay there as Eric and john jerked there dicks and whenever they started to cum they would spray another load over Joan’s face and hair which now had lots of streaks of cum making it all mattered in places and through this experience she could hear hammering in the distance and wondered what it was. Jenny returned soon after smiling and telling Joan that she only had an hour and a half left as a slave girl and let her know she was doing well and has made an excellent effort so far.

“Ok Joan we are going to untie you now and you can clean some of the cum off you seeing you have lots on you at the moment but do not clean your hair or face” john told hr as they untied her and threw her a towel. Joan was hoping they would do this but once she wiped off as much cum as possible she still felt sticky and could still smell it on her.

Once cleaned up the best she could Joan was told to stand with her hands behind her back as she then she could feel something touching her wrists and she realized that the boys had placed her in handcuffs,. “How do you like your cuffs Joan? They are plastic kid’s toy hand cuffs but they work really well on you to” said John as Jenny clipped the lead back on her collar and said “walkies, our slave needs some exercise.” The last thing Joan expected was to be taken outside somewhere nude and taken for a walk but to her dismay she had no say on the matter and was forced by all three of them out of the tree house and along the short path towards Eric’s backyard and through the back gate.

Joan was a little nervous about what was planned for her as she kept looking around in case someone saw her in her state and thinking to herself these only around one hour to go as a slave but what if Eric’s parents come home early, I mean how would this be explained. Once in the back yard Joan spotted four wooden stakes that had been hammered in the ground right in the middle of Eric’s backyard with a blanket between them and realized why Jenny had disappeared and she had heard hammering.

Joan could feel all three of them overpower her forcing her to lay face down between the stakes and then Eric produced a second pair of hand cuffs and un cuffing her he then proceeded to place the other cuff on her wrist and cuffed both of them and then spreading her legs apart they tied some rope around each ankle and tied each leg to the other stakes leaving her laying face down with her bum exposed as well as a good view between her legs at her freshly shaved pussy.

“One hour left so the boys want to see how red your bum cheeks can go, do you want to quit now or get punished? The choice is yours but if you keep going I’m sure I can film you having a cry while you get punished” Jenny teased but Joan was determined to finish her slavery just to shut Jenny up and make her loose the bet and get some revenge on the little bitch for teasing her. “I’m going to keep going” Joan replied. As she lay there face down looking at the grass wondering what her punishment was first.

Eric walked over to the shed coming back a few minutes later with a ping pong bat, a school tie and an old pair of his underpants and then shoved his underpants in Joan’s mouth and tying it off with the school tie then giving Emily the ping pong paddle she proceeded to spank Joan's bum softly over and over again to tease her and randomly between the paddles she received a few hard hits that made her body shake and she would let out a muffled squeal through the gag to the delight of everyone.

After a few more minutes of watching her bum get paddled and red and stroking their dicks John and Eric both let another load of cum squirt over Joan’s back.

“OMG” Jenny said “there’s a little girl was watching us from that window next door but she’s gone now” As they all looked at the window, well all except Joan who was still looking at the grass thinking that someone has seen her in her position. “Don’t panic, it’s just my neighbor Kate. I will have a talk to her and make up some excuse about what she saw, girls that are age are naive and will believe anything there told and besides she is most likely watching a TV show now and will forget about it before she sees me next, now for another round of paddling Joan’s bum.”

The attention soon returned to Joan’s red bum as more and more hits connected and Joan moved more and more with each hit and they could see a tear running down her cheeks so Emily stopped the paddling and took off the gag to ask her if it was too much for her and she said “please stop I can’t take much more at the moment, I quit, it looks like you have to go home nude”

“It’s over boys you had your fun for the day but if you don’t mind a walk you can watch Emily walk home nude with a sausage up her bum” Jenny told them.

TO BE CONTINUED.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to musket for this post: