View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 12:14 AM   #21
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
1. Did you give yourself the wedgies or give/get from others?
2. What percentage sub and domme would you say you are?
3. Can you play any musical instruments?
4. How many guys and girls have you slept with?
5. I kind of get an Aubrey Plaza vibe from you. Has anyone ever said that?
6. How popular were you in highschool?
7. What's the meanest thing you did this year?
8. Do you have a celebrity crush?
9. What's your favorite season?
10. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
1. Got them from others, typically my partner at the time
2. Idk how to give an exact percent, and it changes depending on my mood, but I’d say a quarter of the time I choose to be dominant, maybe a fifth
3. I can play the piano, guitar, clarinet, and the flute
4. I have been with 4 guys, and girls, it gets foggy depending on what is considered sex, but probably around 20ish
5. I actually have no clue what that means, but I’ll look it up
6. The kind of popular where just about everyone in school knew my name and knew who I was, but I didn’t have any status and only wanted to stick to my friend group
7. This motherfucker was following like 3 feet away from my car and turned his brights on behind me, so I opened the sun roof and threw a sticky hand out and it got stuck to his windshield, it made me feel really good.
8. Megan fox. Ryan Gosling. Emma Watson. Zac Efron. Gwen Stefani. Natalie Portman. Zooey Deschanel (from Elf). A little embarrassed about that last one, but oh well, you get the picture
9. Winter, no question!
10. Idk, it depends on the situation, but probably sweats and a big t-shirt? It’s cozy
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote