Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 01:59 AM   #8
musket

Agreeing and thinking how fun it could be to lose their virginity to Eric and John and being an exhibitionist for the boys as well as having the small chance of some strangers seeing their private parts outside the tree house would give them a sense of embarrassment and humiliation as all three girls lay on the bed talking some more about what they could make the others do to over the school holidays.

“Well Emily, the boys have seen your boobs already and I noticed by the look on their faces that they enjoyed seeing them so I’m sure they will be seeing them again soon and how do you want to lose your virginity and how do you think they should see more of you?” Jane asked. Emily went quiet for a minute while she looked around at the other girls and then said in a quiet voice “Well, um, I don’t know, I don’t want them just to make me strip and fuck me for the first time, I want something different and maybe embarrassing, even a little humiliating for my first time as I think you all do as well.”

“Well I’m sure we can find interesting situations for all of us for our first times but we all must agree the boys don’t find out about this and we make it look like its spontaneous and they enjoy themselves.”Said Joan as she found her camera in her bag for a few humiliating nude poses with different things in their pussys and asses with their faces clearly visible and holding pieces of paper saying they have done all sorts of degrading things as insurance to go through with the holiday fun.

The next morning all three girls got out of bed and got dressed in everything except their panties as agreed by the new holiday rules. “It feels a little weird not having anything under my shorts” Joan said as she slipped her belie panties into her bag and Joan and jenny went home to their own houses agreeing to meet up at Eric’s tree house at noon.

As Jenny arrived at the tree house and climbed the ladder and poking her head through the door to see that Emily and Joan were already there with Eric and John playing a game of cards and quickly sat down to play as well. “What are we playing today?” asked Jenny “We have been waiting for you to arrive so we can play properly, the boys had a good suggestion for us to play and keep trying to get us to agree to play.”

“What’s the game?” Jenny asked having a fair idea of what the boys had in mind and she knew Emily and Joan had secretly hinted and manipulated the boys into coming up with the suggestion to play. “Well the boys came up with the game and this is how we play it, one of the boys will place 52 cards face down on the table plus one joker card and we take it in turns turning over one card at a time until all the aces and the joker card is turned over, Each time one of us turns over an ace card she must strip completely nude and stay like that for the afternoon while in the tree house.

If already nude and they turn over another ace card then they have to perform any task the other girls think up no matter what and if someone turns over the joker then they have to open one out of three envelopes and read a humiliating task that we will each write out before we start the game. And that task will have to be done at the tree house tomorrow morning seeing Eric’s parents are gone for the day and they won’t be able to disturb or see us from the house.”

This sort of exited Jenny and wondered what Emily and Joan would put in their envelopes as she filled her task in and sealed the envelope then placing it with the other two on a chair near where she was. As the girls turned away John placed all the cards face down on the table so it was harder for the girls to work out what card was what then turning back around again they took it in turns turning over a card as John and Eric looked on in anticipation of seeing one or more of them in the nude.

It wasn’t long before Emily turned over the first ace and went a light shade of red in her cheeks as the others reminded her of the rules and started to chant “take it off, take it off.” Composing herself foe her exhibitionism she took off her shoes and socks first then her shirt and bra revealing her boobs again to the boys delight then turning to Eric and John so as to give them a good view she gripped her waistband and pulled down her track suit pants and off her feet leaving her completely nude and slightly embarrassed as the boys stared at her small mound of light brown pubic hear and small breasts as she noticed they had a bulge in their pants thinking to herself will today be the day I get fucked by one of them.

The game went on for a while and a Joan was the next nude followed by Jenny who the boys were most interested in seeing nude because she was the youngest out of the three and they got to see her bald pussy the day before for the first time witch made them think about what her boobs were like to look at and now they were going to get the chance to see her completely nude as Jenny looked at Emily nude which gave her some confidence to strip off her pants first then her t-shirt revealing her A cup boobs to everyone in the tree house and her little firm round bum as well.

A few rounds later Emily was unfortunate to turn over the next ace leaving ten cards and only one a joker left on the table. “What’s my dare? Emily asked hoping it was exiting but not to embarrassing for to do for the first time.” As Jenny and Joan whispered to each other for a few seconds they then turned back to the naked Emily and said to her “your dare is to put Johns dick in your mouth and suck on it until he puts cum in your mouth, you don’t have to put all of it in your mouth just the end of it and use your tong to stimulate him so he squirts and you can spit it out once he finishes.”

John liked this idea and started to unzip his pants then pulling his dick out waiting for Emily to start as she reluctantly keeled in front of John about to have her first dick in her mouth and wondering what it would feel like. The wondering soon was over as she closed her eyes so as to not have to look at the others who now were all about a couple of feet from her to get a good view as this was there first time seeing a girl suck on a boys dick.

Emily opened her mouth taking the head and about one inch into her mouth and holding it there using her tong to stimulate the end of his dick. This lasted about five minutes as she could hear John start to moan under his breath getting louder as time went on until Emily felt Johns dick start to throb in her mouth then without much warning she felt a warm slimy sensation in the back of her throat as she pulled back her head to release Johns dick leaving a thin trail of cum running from the end of Johns dick to Emily’s lips then breaking in two as john pulled away breathing heavily as he found a chair and sat down to recover from his ordeal.

Once this happened Emily quickly found a rag on the floor and with a strange look on her face as if she wasn’t sure what to make of her first mouth full of cum she spat it out on the rag and had a drink of water to remove the taste.
“So Emily, how did it taste? Asked Joan hoping if she actually liked it and wanting her to suck more dicks at some time if she indicated in any way she liked it. “It was ok I suppose but it was a little weird having it fill my mouth while a dick was in there, there’s not a lot of room for it to go except to the back of my throat but I think I liked doing it.” She replied to Joan’s delight.

Back to the game there was only five cards left on the table as Joan turned over the next card revealing the joker to her dismay.

Now the card game was over and all three girls had to stay completely nude in front of the delighted boys Jenny picked up the three envelopes and held all three up in front of Joan to choose one as she thought about which one she should choose and then took the middle one and opened it up to read her fate to the others. “Well, tell everyone what you have to do tomorrow? Said John in an exited voice knowing if it was like the dare he received from Emily it would be fun and he was hoping for more dick sucking or even a fuck if the girls felt evil when they thought up the tasks for each other.

“OMG” Joan shrieked then composed herself wondering if Jenny or Emily thought up this evil one. “Come on tell us” Emily said with a smile on her face as Joan read out what was written on the paper.

“The person getting this task will meet the other two girls in Eric’s backyard at ten o’clock before going to meet the boys in the tree house. You are going to spend the day as a nude slave girl from ten o’clock to four o’clock in the afternoon just before Eric’s parents get back home and you will follow all orders given to you no matter what from sucking a dick to fucking or even things like putting things in your bum or pussy or anything the boys want to see you do.”

This was a little more than Joan expected for her first fuck but she was willing to go through with it as she promised she would and was kind of proud that one of the girls had a good imagination to think this up and anyway she was determined to make the others do much worse. Anyway they had photos of her to use as they like if she didn’t go through with it.

Joan hoped she didn’t get fucked too many times tomorrow and they are gentle doing it and they didn’t want her to do anything too degrading although unfortunately she was sure Emily and Jenny would give them some horrible ideas and guide them into humiliating me. Six hours as a slave is a long time.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to musket for this post: