View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
Zeropatience

***Chapter 3: Time for bed***

I had been on 14 School Camps, and for the majority of them, the nights were the best. Our little gang (Me, Kate, Joe, Jo and Zoey) would always have the time of our lives. Jo and Zoey werent on this camp, but that wouldnt stop us who were.

Kate was an exhibitionist, she always had been. She was in just her underwear by the time she entered the tent. It was rather roomy, and could easily fit us 4. Probably even a 5th person..*Shannon was the last to enter the tent, and was surprised to see Kate wearing so little.*

I was staring at Kate's perfect tits. Balanced in her bra, they still looked brilliant. I had seen and touched them many times, but dreamed of sucking and nibbling on her firm nipples. It was time to explain to shannon just what went on, so Joe took control:

"ok, Shannon, you probably know what happens at night on camps, we basically play Dares all night. There are rules, but youll soon discover them. Jo and Zoey dont like things going too far, so.."

"They arent here silly, so the restrictions are gone". Kate cut him off with a seductive smile. Neither Me or Joe had any problems with anything going, so both smiled, rather pleased for*ourselves.

"Shannon, you havnt played before, so shall take a dare from each of us to compensate. I want you Naked, and lying on your side, completely visible." Instructed Kate.*

Shannon removed her Top and Jeans, before nervously unbuckling her bra and pulling it off. She had nice tits, but they had nothing on her sisters. Finally, het knickers were seductively swung off, with a hint of embarrasment in her eyes. She was neatly trimmed down there, and i was excited for a feel later on.

Joe was up next. "Shannon, I think we should finish what got started earlier." And with that they were visciously making out, leaving me and Kate to awkward turtle, and stare at the newly found lovers.*

They finally broke apart, leaving me to consider my dare. Having already kissed her sister that night, i wasnt up for much action with Shannon that night, so instead instructed her to go outside, and make us all a drink.. Naked. Shannon wasnt as much of an exibitonist as her sister, so looked nervous as she stepped outside to begin her dare.*

As the tent's zip closed, the rest of us wasted no time in exiting our clothes, and setting out hands to work, exploring eachothers bodies. This was what we REALLY got up to at nights, we never took things far, but all just loved to be touched.

It didnt last long though, as all was suddenly interrupted by "Woah, whats going on here, eh?"
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote