View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 04:00 PM   #15
Annawhiteslut

So this slut is starting the cleaning now... And she is dressed up for it.. First she started by getting naked followed by tight crotch rope around wet pussy and knot on the clit.. Pussy lips got the hanger of bottles. This slut then shove duster handle in the ass.. It literally lookimg like a animal tail.. Slut is felling already humiliated and wet.. Her nipples are erect.. Boobs are now tied so does her ankle and wrista are atrached woth rope.. And her mouth is gagged with ball. And her nipples are clamled with clothes pim..her wrist thread is attached witb crotchrope.. As she is now starting at herself in mirror.. She truly looks like a bounded slut who is being punished.. Now she is ready to clean the room.. As of now it is difficult to move easily.. For every pf my step.. My pussy is weighed by bottles. Duster hamdle moving in my ass.. And crotchrope rubbed against clit.. This slut pussy is dripping wet just by this.. She is now starting the cleaning.. Rest of the report she aikl gove after cleaning..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote