Old 02-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Zeropatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
Sounds like a good beginning. Hope you keep it coming
Pymani96
Im glad you liked it, heres more :P

****Chapter Two: Campfire****

Once we had set up our tent, and fetched some wood, it was time to light the fire. Joe took charge of this, being the most experienced (but mainly so the rest of us could put our feet up).

As soon as the fire got going, discussions immediately turned to school. Joe had recently split up with his girlfriend Jo (yes.. We all made the jokes too!) after a month or so. We were all fairly sympathetic at first, but were starting to get bored of the same old depressing Joe.

"yeah, alright mate" I said, "we've all heard it a million times... Give it a rest"

"Joordan!" exclaimed Shannon, who was quick to leap to Joe's defence. "theres no need to be so harsh about it!"

I think I had hurt Joe, not something I had actually intended. He walked off towards the river, and shannon followed after.

"Well done genius" said Kate with a disapproving look in her eyes. "Then again... What d'ya reckon them two will get up to by the river eh?"

I smiled, Kate wasnt an overly funny girl, but just had a way of putting things that always left a smile on my face.
"nah, he's obviously too into you to try anything with your sister"

"fucks sake Jord, theres nothing going on with us two, and he isnt really my type... He's too clingy i suppose, thats why Jo ended it with him".

"sure.. If you say so"

"yeah... i do. Besides, I'm after somebody else at the moment" she winked at me, immediately alerting me to what she meant. I still wasnt sure whether to believe she fancied me though, as she was a notorious flirt.

Kate moved her chair round the fire to avoid the smoke in her face. As always, i was in the sweetspot, sitting where the wind wouldnt blow. I was good at working it out. She sat next to me, and rested her head on my shoulder, I put my arm around her, this was normal for us, we were very close friends.

"When do you reckon they'll come back?" I asked.

"Dunno, I hope its not straight away, i prefer it me and you.. Always have".*

At that moment she looked up at me, and our lips met for the first time that night. We kissed for a few seconds before breaking apart. I leaned in for some more, but she pulled away.

"Not Now. Cant we just enjoy this camping trip away from everything? I think I'm falling for you.. But cant we just enjoy our trip as a group of friends? Because you and me would ruin it for Joe and my sister."

She had a point. We both totally wanted each other, but knew what happened at night on camps, and we knew two well that that would ruin anything serious.

After awhile, the others came trudging back, and i apologised to Joe. We ate some supper, and then noticed just how late it had gotten.*

"well then guys" Said Kate, "I think its time to head to bed for the usual, dont you?"

Shannon looked nervous. I imagine she knew what we got up to on camps, having been told stories by kate. But I dont think she was quite expecting everything that was about to happen..

* So there you go, Chapter two. Things were pretty slow there, but it all hots up in the next bit. Alot happened that night, so itll span multiple chapters... And i never said this was the only camp :P

For those wondering, everything so far is true.. But the truth shall be stretched as we progress further into the night. I will never change too much though.
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote