View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM   #31
Nikkiii

Quote:
Working it from home in isolation:
Any meetings that you aren’t the leader of should be done masturbating, but don’t mute yourself, see if you can keep quiet. At least 2 edge for each 10 mins of a meeting. If you need a webcam you will be bottomless and fucking yourself with your biggest toy. In the last 5 minutes of the meeting you can cum. Hope this doesn’t affect your work performance too much.
well first of all:
of course this will affect my work performance!
I just used that dare as an excuse to be nude, fuck myself and be naughty at work

I got up early, showered, and got ready. Then had breakfast in my bathrobe, some tee, some reading, before stripping naked for work, inserting a buttplug and getting my suction cup dildo. Then I got a chair from my dinner table, because it is made from wood, so my suction cup dildo would be able to be fixed on it and placed it infront of my laptop.
Dildo in the middle, turning on laptop and starting to work. 8am.
First I had to answer emails, and do all the boring stuff. At first I was standing, but slowly worked myself down, until the whole dildo was inside of me and I was sitting. It fully embedded inside me. I automatically started grinding on it, while doing emails, I did the first 3 or so, before I started to do a little ritual for each and every one of them. When I opened a new email, I stopped grinding, started fucking my dildo for 10 full length strokes, while saying:
“Thank you for writing this whore!”
then I sat back down, continuously grinding the plastic dick, while writing the response.

And this went on for a while…
I had like 2 emails. Some were quite fast answered, some took longer, anyway I was busy writing mails until nearly 10 am.

2 hours with the dick inside me…. Fucking or grinding… my bottom half was a freaking mess. I was sitting inside a puddle, it was running down my legs… and a camera meeting was coming up with my project group. A call of 2 hours…

so I took a short break before that, slurping up my mess and cleaning the dildo, before going to the toilet and drinking 1 liter of water. Also I got myself a shirt and blazer.
Then the realization hit me…
2 hours of meeting with 2 edges for 10 minutes…
I need to edge 24 times during the meeting!!!
(well ok I could have cheated me out of it, because I was leading the meeting)

I sat down on the dildo, started to grind again immediately (I guess muscle memory) and started my webcam.
Checked the frame if everything was hidden, and started the meeting.
7 guys 1 girl and 1 slut
sitting here bottomless, left hand between my legs, starting to masturbate, and starting to talk.
I started slow, because I needed to talk, so I reached the first edge 7 minutes in… then 12 …
after 15 minutes I finally was able to give the microphone to someone else,
I have no freaking idea what it was about
well I was able to understand it at the time, but the longer it took the more it all just went into a big mush…
sitting bottom naked, masturbating, from time to time talking, basically constantly on the edge to an orgasm.
I there were quite a few moments, where I had to stop completely, because my legs started shacking, I started to close my eyes postorgasm, just to realize NOT NOW!!! they can SEE YOU!!!

half an hour done
one hour done

then it happened about 1 and a half hour in the meeting I could not take it anymore… right hand pressed on my mouth holding it shut, breathing heavily, and I came
squirting on top of the dildo, exploding in pleasure! Trying to act like I was thinking and listening, CUMMING
and CUMMMING
it felt like it was holding on for 10 straight minutes.i was in an orgasmic dream, only slowly waking up…

the first words I heared were just gibberish to me. Slowly starting to understand again what was going on.
They were still talking about a programming problem, focus not on me but on 3 guys..

FUCKING thank GOOD!!!!

I was a mess…. Again in a puddle on the floor, on the chair, wrinkly fingers, from them beeing inside my pussy for too long…
what a fucking slut am I???

I was broken for the rest of the meeting, I basically was a useless toddler, only able to navigate around…
no usefull information from my side.
Not touching myself until the meeting was over
still impaled on a dildo.
Well how should I have gotten it out anyways? I would need to stand up, and FUCK I AM NOT DOING THAT!

Meeting was over!
I slammed shut the laptop and leaned back, giant relieve… somehow it went well…

well it was only 12 am…

I had to get up, even though my legs felt reaally heavy, drink a LOT! And taking a short break, leaving the room, grab a bite to eat, sugar to get some energy back into my system.

I also stepped out on my terrace (staying under the balcony, so not too high risk of getting caught, getting some fresh air.
I also took 2 phonecalls outside, before I finally went back inside back into my office, smelling my mess…
back into my puddle, stripping, back on the dildo, starting the rest of the calls, which were lined up…
again doing a small ritual after each phonecall. Again fucking myself and saying:
“thank you for talking to this slut!”
then calling the next person.
Some more emails.

My pussy was so sore….

And so much more to go….

This went on until 2 pm

then I had a videocall with my boss, getting dressed again.
Only half an hour, but knowing what happened before, I wasnt as daring as before. Well and it was a 1on1.
So only grinding on the dildo, no edging

then I only had normal organizing stuff left, timeplanning, costcalculation bla, not too much fun talking about it here :P also more emails and phoneaclls

of course keeping my tradition of my ritual for emails and calls.

But I needed to concentrate quite a lot, since no useful work if it is wrong.
So I did about 45 minutes concentrated work, with only the dildo inside,
then half an hour calls and emails
then I fucked myself for 5 minutes straight and then repeated it and finally was done

the only thing I wanted after the day was to have a real dick inside me….
Spending the whole workday with a plastic cock inside me just made me crave the real thing…..

I think I never had my dildo inside me for such a long time

I took a 15 minute break, before I started to clean up my office, NO NOT sexy like lick up everything, I took a mop, soap water and deep cleaned everything!
(well ok I was nude so there is that )

when I finally was done I took a warm bath, and spending the rest of the day naked on my couch doing absolutely nothing. Tv on with well something, just to have background sound…

craving cock….

Thank you for giving me an excuse to be a workslut!
I had a lot of fun!!!
and I am pretty sure I did a bit too much

and when i get time i can choose between being naughty and writing report i always tend to being naughty
but that results in no reports for you

so sadly i have to say that i am leaving the site and i guess i am a whore more privatly :P

was fun with you guys <3
Nikkiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Nikkiii for this post: