View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:08 PM   #15
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0202 View Post
I dare you to place a finger lightly on your clit without moving it, and one finger of other hand in your ass, watch videos of girls forced masturbation for 15 mins (I can send you) and then cum in three minutes with pegs on your nipples
If you accept this I will pit hard binder clips on my nipples and tease my cock with electric toothbrush. you can decide duration and orgasm permission
Was about to decline but ... i accept this one becouse i want to see if the next poster will offer something that`s enough to avoid your same faith
already done it and after the 15 mins was really really hard to force an orgasm in only 3 minutes :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandushma View Post
If you edge twice for each reply you get today, I will complete a dice dare of your choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Recived via PM and accepted
Working on it heheh and your dice dare is: https://www.faproulette.co/4283/soft-self-humiliation/

I dare you to: Use an electric toothbrush to scrub toothpaste into your nipples, then put one peg on each. Then, apply more toothpaste to the toothbrush and scrub your clit with it until you orgasm, or for 30 minute, whichever comes first. You may not remove the nipple pegs until the time is up or you cum.

What I will do if you complete the dare: I will tie my balls (I have options, string, rubber rings, hair ties, cock and ball harness), and then use wax to cover both my nipples and drip at least 10 drips on my cock and balls. You may decide how I remove the wax.
that was WAAAAAAY more painful than i imagined luckily i already came before doing this so did not take long to manage to do it again but definitely a hella evil dare!

I will post the report for the dares i accepted as soon as i complete them so usually max 24h after accepting them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyyy View Post
Hmmmm how about this: if you pee yourself in your panties next time you feel the urge then I will spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon 150 times
Someone has some spanks to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by denon12 View Post
I dare you to kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with a heel in your ass. You must kneel on rice or Lego pieces and count to 1000 during the time. If you get to 1000 you must flick each nipple.

If you accept this I will only wear female underwear for as many days as you decide.
Went for rice and definitely was not the problem, what was really painful was the heel in ass, really hard to keep there and really hard to make sure it does not stretch me to hard or hurt too bad :S

Thanks everyone who joined the thread hope more will, with even more fun and unique dares to risk against other!
As always have fun people!
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post: