Thread: Dare: Person Above Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 01:15 AM   #4142
Klickfoot

Dare: The Diaper Gamble

Okay, so for this dare you're going to need to take two diapers. In one of the diapers, make very small holes and cuts in it. You should not be able to tell that this diaper has holes in it. Leave the other diaper as normal.

Now randomly pick one of the two diapers and put it on under your pants. Go to a fairly public place and pee yourself - who knows if it'll seep through your ripped up diaper or if you've got lucky and got the functional diaper that will keep you safe from embarrassment.

For mine, please keep in mind that I dont live alone although I don't mind doing something risky
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

Last edited by Klickfoot; 05-11-2020 at 01:16 AM. Reason: For mine, please keep in mind that I dont live alone although I don't mind doing something risky ;)
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote