View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 06:39 AM   #93
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
What is the longest period of time you've been locked in your chastity?
I've done myself for about a week before, ususally it'll only be for one or two days.

Quote:
What is the longest period of time you've kept a sub locked in chastity?
Probably not more than 2 weeks straight, but that's because they need out for hygiene. Not including breaks like that, about a month or so i think. Denial has gone on a lot longer than that, many months have been done by subs.

Quote:
Again I have a rather strange/taboo question;
Do you like the idea of pimping out a sub? I know at least a lot of sissies love this fantasy. To be pimped out and sell sexual services for their owner. Either on a camsite (cam whoring) or irl. I'm sure for most it's only roleplay/fantasy. But I'm curious to know your thoughts on it.
I've talked about it with a few subs, and i've looked at ways to do it and figure out the details. But i am yet to actually try it with someone.
It's a great idea, especially on a cam site, but not too easy to make happen in a serious way that gives you a notable reward at the end.
Not so keen on irl whoring, can get very legally questionable. But aranging meetups for a sub i have done.

Quote:
What movie did you last watch?
Film4 ran all three Back To The Future back-to-back at the weekend so i sat down and did them all.
I have also been watching Devs, so two or three episodes of that back-to-back adds up in time as well.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: