View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:53 AM   #1
ReluctantExhibition

Default Punishments and motivation

Last week I was really gluttonous, and as a result I gained weight that I’m very angry at myself for gaining after working hard to lose weight (~10lb). I was wondering if you could help me come up with punishments/rules until I lose the weight back.

Also, I have a lot of projects and work I’ve been procrastinating doing that are coming up this week and next. I was wondering if I could get some motivation help with doing these. Also, rewards/punishments for submitting them/missing the deadline would be appreciated!

You can use my likes/dislikes/limits (or deviate outside of you come up with something), and if you wanted to make things themed like exercise tasks for weight-loss, etc. it would be much appreciated!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote