View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #91
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
What do you prefer to be called by your subs? Miss, Mistress? Or something else? Or maybe not important?
Normally it is Mistress, that's my go to. It's simple, it's clear, it works. But if i am taking a sub for a longer period of time i like to talk with them and decide on names for the both of us that mean something.

Quote:
Have you worn a chastity belt? Or have you had a female locked in a chastity belt?
I own a chastity belt! i don't wear it often but sometimes i get real in the mood...
And i've never clicked the lock personally on a female, but i've directed them online.

Quote:
I also have a somewhat strange question. You might be aware of how someone are very interested in some kinks when they are horny as hell, but have regrets after orgasm. Have you ever purposely set up a sub for this sort of regret? I don't mean something super cruel or mean. Just make them agree to things that they love the idea of while they are horny, but you know they'll have regrets about after orgasm. Classic example is cum eating for subboys. Very often they love the idea when they are horny, but don't want to do it after they cum. Hope this was understandable.
It's not something i set up like that, 'do X so you feel bad later'. But i will give a task i know they find very humiliating or don't like. Degradation and humiliation are big kinks of mind, and this does include making a sub do things that in the moment is humiliating, but after the session has ever more levels of that. But that's why i will be there after a session to offer aftercare if the sub needs it.
And again, it won't ever be anything against a limit, but if it's a dislike that's fair game to me.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: