View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 08:01 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseLove123 View Post
Severity: Hard
Duration: 1 hour?
Why you deserved to be punished: I am a slut who keeps touching her self and I let it distract me from tasks (cleaning, working, etc). I also hate spanking punishments so never finish them. I need to be more focused and punish myself properly.
What proof will you use: Report
Limits: Illegal, family, public, pictures, kik (or skype or similar)
Toys/objects available: Household objects + vibe
Information I should know: Would quite like to have something involving a ruthless spanking as it usually teaches me a lesson
So you like touching yourself touching yourself to much luckily for you your going to be doing lots of that for today. Before you start I want you to have a flat hairbrush, wooden spoon, ruler. The next hour will be spent spanking yourself ruthlessly. Roll the following sections until one hour has passed.

Implement:
1. Hand
2. Hairbrush
3. Hand
4. Ruler
5. Wooden spoon
6. Hand

Body part:
1. Both ass cheeks
2 Both inner thighs
3. Choose one ass cheek
4. Choose one inner thigh
5. Cunt
6. Both Tits

Amount(if for example you roll both ass checks you would split the ammount equally
1. 6 spanks
2. 10 spanks
3. 16 spanks
4. 6 spanks
5. 18 spanks
6. 20 spanks

All hits must be hard. You are only allowed three breaks, and during the break you will use your vibe on the highest setting till you edge then immediately go back to the spankings. If for whatever reason you stop for more than 10 seconds while you are not on break you will receive another punishment.
559 is offline   Reply With Quote