View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:20 PM   #2
little_red

ohhhh boy!! so it has been almost a year since i last logged in here ~~ and naively i decided to do this one first. here are my generated numbers: 10, 5, 6, 8.

10 - desensitising
so, i hate fisting. it is both terrifying and disgusting looking to me. so, i shuddered and chose it as a category, set the length and clicked most viewed which left me with a 28 minute double penetration, anal and vaginal fisting video...and it wasn't as bad as i had thought it would be? still terrifying, but less disgusting. i came about half way through.

5 - coronavirus challenge
hahaha this one is EVIL. thank god i'm a clean freak. it tasted more like bleach than anything else, which isn't pleasant but at least i know i haven't contracted anything from doing it.

6 - dirty secrets
here goes nothing. my nastiest, most depraved fantasy is definitely some sort of non-consensual sex slave type thing. i'd be forcefully kidnapped by two men in balaclavas, thrown in the back of a car and driven to the middle of nowhere, kept in a small, dark room. i'd be used as a slave for 3-5 days. i imagine i'd protest at first, and then become resigned to it. i'd have to do anything i was made to. i'd then be released, back into the normal world and blackmailed somehow so i'd never be able to tell anyone what happened - but would have to remember it every day. (disclaimer: obviously rape is rlly fucking wrong which is why this is a fantasy, not a real thing!!!)
the nastiest thing i've actually ever done is pretty tame, i've not been that sexually explorative outside the realm of my bedroom. the most fucked up thing is probably being @ a party with these two brothers (one slightly younger than me and the other slightly older). the younger one was clearly interested in me, but i wasn't into it. whilst he slept on one of the couches, i fucked his brother on the other one.

5 - appreciating the dick
have only just posted, so let's see how it goes.

----
these were really great dares, thanks! x

a chubby lil bisexual slut
little_red is offline   Reply With Quote